The Manchester United Thread

Whats the point of going hard on him now? The time to sack him was after the Liverpool game when Conte was still available. Now you are better off just sticking with him till the end.

Whats the point of going hard on him now? The time to sack him was after the Liverpool game when Conte was still available. Now you are better off just sticking with him till the end.
We might not even make top 4 at this point which is quite egregious if you ask me.

I can't stand that rat but it's great to hear someone in the media actually stand up and tell it straight.

That should have been hard hitting on the whole club as it pertains to just how P poor and scattergun Utd's recruitment continues to be and always will be whilst the Glazers are in charge with no proper club structure/ direction.

It amuses me when folk say the one thing Ole has done is improve the squad for the next man. Which is utter twaddle.That squads a mess. Utd are a poorly assembled squad with absolutely no thought/ plan put into it just how players fit. A complete mismatch of styles/ skill-sets that continues to be added to like someone just buying the big names on football manager with absolutely no idea how they'll all fit together within a team structure. As there is NO team structure or even club identity at Manchester United anymore. Too many people within the club are pulling in completely opposite directions for there own ends. When they should be ALL on the same page working to a club ethos/ philosophy.

He's bangg on about Solskjaer of course. We know that. But he's only half right on Klopp as you need EVERYONE at the club on the same page. Without our recruitment geared to how the club wants to be, from the owners on down, he wouldn't be having the ridiculous success he has regardless of how outstanding a coach he is. As we've discussed before.

Solskjaer is just part of a FAR bigger issue at Utd.

So that cockroach isn't gone yet? Just great, just ******* great! The glazers, the board can go do one. Seriously, just **** off. Cancers, the lot of em'.

Solskjaer's only symbolic of the grander incompetence from the head of the pyramid. No plan or vision. We chase a wide winger for 2 years and spend £73 million only for him to bench him. To make things worse, it seems like his only solution to issues is to "throw extra legs in there" rather than tactically address them. When we were leaking goals? Let's play 3 at the back! This is basically a slap in the face of the wealth of attacking players we invested heavily on. Now we have issues scoring goals? Let's revert back to 4 at the back! Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I get tactical tinkering but you shouldn't need to tweak an entire formation that we aren't built to play

The fact that Michael Owen made a valid point should speak volumes.

Sources have expressed concern that Solskjær could be rendered a "lame duck" and that #mufc's hopes of getting through the season with him would not withstand more bad results, with trust in his methods having all eroded in the dressing room #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

Sources have expressed concern that Solskjær could be rendered a "lame duck" and that #mufc's hopes of getting through the season with him would not withstand more bad results, with trust in his methods having all eroded in the dressing room #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

I literally said it a month ago that none of the players respect him. It is so obvious.

I literally said it a month ago that none of the players respect him. It is so obvious.

Most of those said players are a complete disgrace not fit to be at Utd.

They should be having a long, hard look in the mirror at themselves and their own half arsed ineptitude instead of hiding behind Solksjaer and snidely stabbing him in the back from the shadows.

@lauriewhitwell: "Players are losing the faith in the way the team's progressing. The board still wants to back him but if Manchester United lose to Watford, I don't think they will continue with him." #mufc #mujournal

@lauriewhitwell: "#mufc haven't gone full throttle over next appointment because they want to have some control in management. I think Pochettino is under consideration more of a long term one but he isn't easily available as he's in a job." #mujournal

The second part is the problem!!!

Wtf is happening here!🤦🏻‍♂️😔

Just go ffs😡 so depressing atm being a Utd supporter.

Coaches have tried Sancho as a right wing-back in sessions in recent weeks and, with Wan-Bissaka’s attacking ability in question, Solskjær may yet turn to the tactic against teams expected to sit in should he continue to use the 3-4-1-2 system. [@lauriewhitwell]

Coaches have tried Sancho as a right wing-back in sessions in recent weeks and, with Wan-Bissaka’s attacking ability in question, Solskjær may yet turn to the tactic against teams expected to sit in should he continue to use the 3-4-1-2 system. [@lauriewhitwell]

Copying what Tuchel does with Hudson-Odoi? Even his **** ideas are copied from others …

It's become more and more clear he hasn't got a clue where to put players (other than those coming up through the ranks even then it is debatable) let alone how to get the best out of those they do play in their best positions. Failure to win in the next game and his time must surely be up. The board wanted stability which most fans agreed was needed but when you have 2 of your most recent signings in Sancho and Van De Beek sitting warming the bench week after week it becomes more evident that there is no ideas other than using the tried and tested even when it is clear that it isn't working.

Copying what Tuchel does with Hudson-Odoi? Even his **** ideas are copied from others …
I mean if it works then why not. Football is copying and copying things together. Not every coach invents new bike.

But bigger issue here is that AWB was liability allready in this 3 in the back system and it was used by opponent team. So can Ole even reposition player to that spot and for others to cover him

I mean if it works then why not. Football is copying and copying things together. Not every coach invents new bike.

But bigger issue here is that AWB was liability allready in this 3 in the back system and it was used by opponent team. So can Ole even reposition player to that spot and for others to cover him
He can’t do anything he’s clueless. He will react like he always does and like Owen said on BT. He will just throw another player in to cover for AWB weaknesses in a back 3. Soon we will be playing with 10 defensive players on the pitch just to cover up his ineptness at picking a working system and style of play.

RDT_20211110_1534558693439132336306752.png