The Manchester United Thread

Well what are the options? Think Zidane at least ensures you Top 4 and makes you a serious threat in cup competitions. Thats a big improvement on what Ole offers already.
Mate, I think Valverde would be an improvement but that doesn't mean we should go for him. It'll just continue this cycle of appointment blunders.

Why we never just went all out for Pochettino when Prof. Solkjaer was still a care taker is beyond me.

A very valid shout in terms of raw potential would be Ten Hag for me. The way he sets up his Ajax team seems tailor made for us (he'd still probably need a Gravenberch in midfield which we don't have)

And before people bring up Poch finishing 2nd with PSG last season, remember Tuchel was struggling with that same team. There's a lot more that goes on in that PSG dressing room

21% of our total home defeats in PL history (since 92) have all come under Prof. Solkjaer (and yes, that's his new name).

He's only been in charge for barely 3 years

😔

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker

#MUFC now lost 8 games at OT in all comps in 2021, most in calendar year since losing eight in 1989. Also without a clean sheet in last 14 home games in all comps: only had one pooer run in entire history without home clean sheet, a 21-game run between April 1958 & March 1959.

Another thing that ****** me off about Ole

Henry Winter

@henrywinter

Fair play to Marcus Rashford for wanting to help the team. But he shouldn’t have been playing. Not trained since Wednesday, had the sweats post-flight from Bergamo (not Covid), sent home from training by doc, felt weak Thurs/Fri, met up with squad this a.m, came off bench. #MUFC

I saw a stat on the BBC earlier say Ole was responsible for 21% of all Utd’s entire home losses in the prem lge era.

And that was before todays.

Impressive the record he’s setting..

Where’s Gary Neville again comparing Klopp’s first 100 games ……

I saw a stat on the BBC earlier say Ole was responsible for 21% of all Utd’s entire home losses in the prem lge era.

And that was before todays.

Impressive the record he’s setting..

Where’s Gary Neville again comparing Klopp’s first 100 games ……
If you want a breakdown

Ferguson P405 L34
Prof. Solkjaer P55 L13
Mou P46 L4
LVG P38 L5
Moyes P16 L6
Giggs P3 L1

ok farke wins a game gets the sack ole cant win to save his life still in a job the world does not make sence

Jesus! The timing on that! 🤣🤣🤣

Wait until you win a game to bin the manager you gave a whopping extension to the summer.

This game is that F it's absolutely hilarious to follow.

What would be people thoughts on Rangnick?
Would def be for long term, of course if he is interested in management again.

I was honestly really surprised he wasn't front and centre for the German National team job the respect he has in that Country.

Fro Utd, there's no way the Glazers are ever employing anyone that won't do as they're told and tow the company line after Mourinho. Why Conte was never an option there and BR madly is.

He's 63 so I'm not too sure about "long term". He does represent an interesting option. Still hilarious how England picked Big Sam over him🤣. Very early proponent of the Gegenpress and flexible tactically. I do think his Gegenpress setup is naively structured and I'm basing this off this RB Leipzig's defeat to Dortmund back in 2018.
All it took to open them up is one quick switch of play.