The Manchester United Thread

James Ducker
@TelegraphDucker

Mike Phelan and Kieran McKenna are staying at #mufc

So bar the PE Teacher conductor, the band stays the same.

Three whole International windows passed to have a succession plan to move on from the inevitable and a new man in place .yet this is where you are. The same failures continuing on regardless on an interim basis.

Do the Glazers even care Utd exists beyond the money into their pockets?

So bar the PE Teacher conductor, the band stays the same.

Three whole International windows passed to have a succession plan to move on from the inevitable and a new man in place .yet this is where you are. The same failures continuing on regardless on an interim basis.

Do the Glazers even care Utd exists beyond the money into their pockets?

Phelan, Carrick and McKenna are just as responsible for the shitshow. But I suppose they are staying to warm the seats before a new manager is appointed.

God knows who it will be. Personally hoping for Rodgers or Ten Haag who will keep the circus continuing.

Personally, don't get all the fuss with Ten Hag. He has won a couple of Dutch league titles but thats it. Does anyone remember how the last highly rated manager from Ajax (who won numerous league titles) did in the EPL? Hint: Google Frank De Boer

Also dont even get me started on Rodgers. Good manager but is he really at the level to which United aspire to? Multiple top 4 finishes bottled. Numerous home defeats since last season.

Phelan, Carrick and McKenna are just as responsible for the shitshow. But I suppose they are staying to warm the seats before a new manager is appointed.

God knows who it will be. Personally hoping for Rodgers or Ten Haag who will keep the circus continuing.

Its just one disaster to another.

For Tottenham, a club who don’t have a pot to **** in financially, and who haven’t won a major honour since the telly was in black and white, to go bag themselves a top 5 manager in the World whilst Utd have no succession plan is just mind blowing incompetence.

****, even Villa and Norwich used the break to plan for the future and bed in the long term. (Newcastle too if they have appointed Howe with getting out of the Championship in mind.).

And yet here we are with one of the biggest clubs on the planet.

Phelan and McKenna are only staying till the appointments have been announced. Knowing our board could be ages as they clearly have no plan. And I actually wouldn’t mind McKenna staying at the club. I don’t think he was much involved in anything with Ole. That seemed to be more Phelan and Carrick.

I hope they don't give the job to Rodgers, no disrespect to the guy but he isn't a top class manager yes he won things with Celtic (but that isn't difficult considering there is only really Rangers to challenge them), he may have Leicester playing well but you need a manager who can overturn the odds against the current top teams consistently. It doesn't have to be a big name just someone with clout/balls to put certain players in their place.

Only because Ronaldo wants him. Which basically means Ronaldo wants him so he can get his own way.

Telling yer. Biggest mistake of all they’ve made was bringing him back to the club on the status they did.

There are several media outlets reporting it to be honest so there maybe a small element of truth.
Ducker mentions Enrique but says highly unlikely due to WC coming up. I’ve only seen sky report the Ronaldo news.

God knows why he seems to be getting the blame for what’s happened lol.

Ducker mentions Enrique but says highly unlikely due to WC coming up. I’ve only seen sky report the Ronaldo news.

God knows why he seems to be getting the blame for what’s happened lol.
Probably because he is the biggest name at the club... Personally I can see the club going for Zindane (if they can persuade his missus that Manchester isn't as bad as she seems to think) which in itself will cause problems (fair enough he has managed Real Madrid but they were not in the same position as this Manchester United shambles) I fear as even he will have his favourites. It will however be interesting to see what the next two team sheets look like, if there is a McFred midfield then we will know Ole wasn't totally to blame for the recent performances.

Not that he ever had any to start with, but any last shred of credibility lost-

Rii Ferdinand- "This was inevitable the way the team has gone backwards after a very excitable transfer window"

Him and Neville are literally turning into Evertonians. 🤦‍♂️

Phelan and McKenna are only staying till the appointments have been announced. Knowing our board could be ages as they clearly have no plan. And I actually wouldn’t mind McKenna staying at the club. I don’t think he was much involved in anything with Ole. That seemed to be more Phelan and Carrick.

Mate McKenna sat beside Ole in the dugout. How much more involved do you want him to get?

| Luis Enrique on rumours about Cristiano Ronaldo wanting him at Manchester United: "Is it April Fool's today? (laughs)" Via: @DavidIbanez5

SSN now reporting Poch or Ten Hag. They don’t have a scooby. Will be someone else in an hour. Maybe Fernandes will choose Klopp 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mate McKenna sat beside Ole in the dugout. How much more involved do you want him to get?
So what! When the bench was shown Ole 9 times out of 10 completely ignored him and spoke with
Phelan or Carrick. And McKenna often cut a frustrated face. Most probably wasn’t Ole choice and didn’t fit in with Ole old boy club. Like Phelan, Carrick, Fletcher and his other staff he already worked with at previous clubs.

1637502681062.png