The Manchester United Thread

The BBC must have misheard him as all I’ve seen is (clickbait) tweets from (know **** all) ITK’s claiming he hates Paris! Some mistake from the beeb surely?

F0840C3D-5E36-4F12-8F26-B2673B3A861E.png

Moyes reached the quarter finals no?
Yeah. Think it was Bayern we lost to. Remember Evra scoring a great goal in that tie. But Robben destroyed us.

Good solid pragmatic performance tonight. Keep it tight for 60 ish mins. Then send on the attackers to nick it. Sancho starting to get some form last 2 matches.

Listen, Man United may not thank me, but get the contract up, put in on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever number he wants. Given what he's done since he came in, Carrick's at the wheel, man. Man United are back!

*rubs hands*

jamie carragher need to wind his neck in the ******* I N G clown

Ferdinand. Neville. The spitting blue shithouse ..... It continues to be one of life's great mystery's how all three disgraces are still on our TV screens?

We'll **** all over Carragher and ruin his bitter Chrimbo next Wednesday. AGAIN! Only for the rat to then be up our arses again. More faces than a town hall clock.

Ferdinand. Neville. The spitting blue shithouse ..... It continues to be one of life's great mystery's how all three disgraces are still on our TV screens?

We'll **** all over Carragher and ruin his bitter Chrimbo next Wednesday. AGAIN! Only for the rat to then be up our arses again. More faces than a town hall clock.
You've forgot Scholes he seems to be getting worse as well.

Interim wise, I'd pick him before Blanc.

He made a scapegoat at Barca a lot whole he was actually slowing down their decline.

The very fact that you've binned a fella' you madly extended not too long back (AGAIN! How many managers in a row have you done that now? 3?), to now be looking at an interim as they have no F succession plan at all is beyond mad funny enough.

Then you throw in Big Ed to continue overseeing it all which is just pure comedy gold.

And now they're scrambling to a fella' who had little to do with anything at Barca as, let's be honest, Messi was running the show and all but managing the team in everything but name only at that other humongous joke of an 'alleged' big football club is just adding to a week that's getting funnier and funnier from the outside.

The very fact that you've binned a fella' you madly extended not too long back (AGAIN! How many managers in a row have you done that now? 3?), to now be looking at an interim as they have no F succession plan at all is beyond mad funny enough.

Then you throw in Big Ed to continue overseeing it all which is just pure comedy gold.

And now they're scrambling to a fella' who had little to do with anything at Barca as, let's be honest, Messi was running the show and all but managing the team in everything but name only at that other humongous joke of an 'alleged' big football club is just adding to a week that's getting funnier and funnier from the outside.
Mate, that's a discussion for another day but I was specific on Valverde as a manager.

Even without his Barcelona stinct, I was impressed with his work at Bilbao.

Special shout out for Fred’s second half performance. Was pivotal in both goals with interceptions and tackles to win the ball back to set off the attacks.

If we had a good DM. With Fred and VDB I front we might be into something