The Manchester United Thread

Difference was he wasn’t employed by anyone at the time. He’s free to say as he likes.

He’s in Manchester tomorrow so he’s gonna get asked. I don’t expect him to say yeah **** you owner and **** you Leonardo I’m off to Manchester 😂

Which again is nothing more than pure conjecture that he feels that way until one of these bozo's can actually corroborate it from him.

You are very selective in what you dismiss from the media and what you chose to take as fact mate.

Yeah, I'll take these speculations as a pinch of salt for now. It's all hearsay at this point. I can see why Poch would want to leave but at the same time, why would PSG want to let him go mid-season when they're doing well?

Yeah, I'll take these speculations as a pinch of salt for now. It's all hearsay at this point. I can see why Poch would want to leave but at the same time, why would PSG want to let him go mid-season when they're doing well?
The main reason being Mbappe if French press are to be believed. They reckon Zidane can convince him to stay.

Which again is nothing more than pure conjecture that he feels that way until one of these bozo's can actually corroborate it from him.

You are very selective in what you dismiss from the media and what you chose to take as fact mate.
Not really I usually know who I can trust in regards to Utd news. And you don’t get the likes of Stoney and Ornstien joining the hype train without any sort of info.

Will see soon enough anyway. Same as for when talks of Ole being sacked after the City game. That was flat out dismissed by all on here.

PSG is run more like a disneyland amusement park rather than a serious football club so I can totally get why Pochettino wants to get out.

Getting good-ish manages just does not work for clubs at the highest level. Chelsea and Juventus tried it with Sarri. Barcelona have tried it with numerous names. United tried it with Moyes and Ole. Liverpool tried it with Rodgers.

If there's ever a time to gamble on some up-and-coming manager, that's midseason.

After the superb trolling of Solksjaer with the ‘Football Manager’ sponsorship on his chair, Watford are at it again! 🤣🤣🤣

1637613284679.png

Ten Hag has ruled himself out of any move anywhere till the summer.

And Zidane is in Quatar with PSG owners.

Best source for anything happening in France. Along with Bouhafsi.

Mauricio Pochettino is not really satisfied with his time at PSG. He is not against a departure, but has not asked to leave for the moment Utd are interested but no talks yet #mulive [@Tanziloic]

Growing friction between Mauricio Pochettino and PSG's sporting director Leonardo could open the door for #mufc to swoop in for Pochettino before the summer #mulive @TelegraphDucker

PSG will attempt to establish Mauricio Pochettino’s intentions in the coming days but not before their Champions League game with Manchester City on Wednesday night in Manchester #mulive @TelegraphDucker

Manchester United believe the structural changes they made earlier this year with the appointments of Fletcher and John Murtough will help them to minimise the disruption caused by Solskjaer's exit. As the search for a replacement starts #mufc #mujournal [@TelegraphDucker

..... Manchester United believe the structural changes they made earlier this year with the appointments of Fletcher and John Murtough will help them to minimise the disruption caused by Solskjaer's exit. As the search for a replacement starts #mufc #mujournal [@TelegraphDucker

Ducker tweets some proper clickbait ***** but that's tight up there as the funniest thing yet.

He's an agitating **** and most of the tweets of his you put up are designed to be exactly that.

But that's the general standard of journalism now. They feed off misery and stirring **** up.

Does Eddie Howe qualify as a good-ish manager?
What he managed at Bournemouth (despite last season's regelation) could be classed as good but we will see how he does with the new owners at Newcastle at least Lampard or heaven forbid Rooney hasn't been linked to the job (although Rooney has done ok with the situation Derby are in).