The Manchester United Thread

Kickoff at 7 PM in the FA Youth Cup away to Reading, live on MUTV (but only for UK viewers). The winner will host Everton or Sheffield United in the fifth round

The Jacob Ramsey show. Kid is brilliant. Though its only Manchester United.

Idk where it went wrong...we put on a really good showing until around the 65 minute
Tired players and some iffy decision makings for their first goal. Half the team tried to press, half the team backed off and poof, they created as chance and scored.
Also, I hate how slow United midfield is. Matic, Fred, Fernandes, Cavani and Lindelof are too slow. Even Telles is not the quickest.

Tired players and some iffy decision makings for their first goal. Half the team tried to press, half the team backed off and poof, they created as chance and scored.
Also, I hate how slow United midfield is. Matic, Fred, Fernandes, Cavani and Lindelof are too slow. Even Telles is not the quickest.
Summed up perfectly! For there first goal the way Ramsey glided past our 2 CM was like they were stuck in concrete. Visibly we get tired after about 60 mins most matches, to be expected I guess. Disappointing dropping points but gonna have to take the pain.

Things are getting spicy

1642323618413.png

Haidara would be a good signing. Him and Zakaria would be a smart window not easy but not impossible. Only thing about Zakaria is his injury issues

@samuelluckhurst
United working to appoint permanent manager before end of season #mufc

• Primary candidates:
    • Mauricio Pochettino
      • PSG played hardball on him when United were looking for a Solksjær replacement
    • Erik ten Hag
      • United and Ajax have a good relationship. Ten Hag also knows Rangnick
      • John Murtough leading the process with Rangnick also involved.