The Manchester United Thread

What did Tuanzebe do wrong to be that to that cespit of inhumanity in the **** end of Italy?
He's probably better off there than the ****fest that is currently taking place in the United squad. At least hopefully he will learn something more than how to sack a manager when you don't get what you want.

Sure, but you only have 2 CM options in McTominay and Fred. And thats it. Thats as bare as it gets. Donny is not fitting in, Pogba is no where to be found and Matic does not have the tank. Bruno does not have the discipline to play as a CM.

Can you like stop playing teams I want you to beat?

This is getting most annoying.

Like last time out against the Saudi rats, another defeat to send the inbred mongs from Burnley another step toward disappearing back to the lower leagues, never to be seen again, would be most welcome.

Please don't F this one up too. Thanks in advance.

This is beyond annoying now.

Now the rats back in the PL at Villa, I sincerely hope you progress in the Cup.

Stop it! Next round play someone I aren't arsed about like Arsenal. It's bugging me now! 😡

Rangnick: "We have players' contracts expiring in summer, one or two wanting to leave, it's about the player dealing with that in a professional way. Every player has opportunity to show up in training. If I realise this is not the case I'll address with players directly." #MUFC

Rangnick on midfield additions in January: "It doesn't help (now) if there is a profile missing, we need to work with players we have. We had too many turnovers, we shouldn't make it easy for the other team. It's about responsible decision-making at the right moment." #MUFC

Another 6 weeks for Pogba. Was supposed to be back this week. Just F off will you!
I just wish they would quit thinking about offering him a new contract as he isn't worth it. At least then his future is his problem (yes the club will miss out on a fee but sometimes it is better to say enough is enough and stop wasting money on a player who only turns on the skill when he can be bothered.

I just wish they would quit thinking about offering him a new contract as he isn't worth it. At least then his future is his problem (yes the club will miss out on a fee but sometimes it is better to say enough is enough and stop wasting money on a player who only turns on the skill when he can be bothered.
If they offer new contract they just announce to everyone things shall still go the same way even after all the staff changes and Ed supposedly going. But even if they do, think Pogba rather tries to get to PSG offer.

Jeez... I remember getting stick off everyone when I called him a fraud and never wanted him, nor liked him being at the club.
I was just accused of hating him for no reason.

@sistoney67
Ralf Rangnick spoke to Cavani on Thursday. Uruguayan is going to stay @ManUtd: "We spoke for almost half an hour. He told me he will definitely stay. I can rely on him to give his very best + be role model for young players."

Can we recall Jimmy Garner? Lad might be the only natural DM we have that hasn't lost his legs.
I don't think they want to recall him when he is getting regular first team game time at Forest, yes he is ready to play but it doesn't necessarily follow that he is the solution at this time. Let him continue to develop both physically and mentally at a club in the top half of a Championship than to thrust him into a struggling squad full of moaners and off form players.

I don't think they want to recall him when he is getting regular first team game time at Forest, yes he is ready to play but it doesn't necessarily follow that he is the solution at this time. Let him continue to develop both physically and mentally at a club in the top half of a Championship than to thrust him into a struggling squad full of moaners and off form players.
Him Levitt, Galbraith, Mejbri could save us a lot of money if they continue to develop. Are all different types of players. And there attitude and work rate, desire is top notch

Back