The Manchester United Thread

This is painful …..

Rangnick talks a top game. He just doesn’t teach one. But at least Ronaldo won’t be an issue next year as his ego isn’t staying where CL football isn’t.

Not that its much consolation, but as yesterday again showed, the levels of the top two are lightyears above anything else in this league so you’re in the same boat as 18 other teams mate.

Rangnick talks a top game. He just doesn’t teach one. But at least Ronaldo won’t be an issue next year as his ego isn’t staying where CL football isn’t.

Not that its much consolation, but as yesterday again showed, the levels of the top two are lightyears above anything else in this league so you’re in the same boat as 18 other teams mate.
Maybe some of the players aren't listening. Its really baffling that they can't get the basics right. I think there is absurd number of players who are at United just for the paycheck, not ambitious enough to want to win some trophies. It seems like they are all just too lax, unfortunately.

Maybe some of the players aren't listening. Its really baffling that they can't get the basics right. I think there is absurd number of players who are at United just for the paycheck, not ambitious enough to want to win some trophies. It seems like they are all just too lax, unfortunately.

Or that they’re aware he’s just an interim so they don’t have to. That lack of professionalism startles me a bit.

Or that they’re aware he’s just an interim so they don’t have to. That lack of professionalism startles me a bit.
Was thinking today it really is startling the complete lack of anything from these players! Really worry and you start to realise how big a job ETH has with his staff.

Rangnick talks a top game. He just doesn’t teach one.

He’s a big ideas man (hence why I’ve always believed he fits the DOF role more), not necessarily a coach that can inspire players (at least not established players). I have a hunch he’d work better with younger players.

Was thinking today it really is startling the complete lack of anything from these players! Really worry and you start to realise how big a job ETH has with his staff.
It’s going to be an uphill task for anyone which is why I’m less fixated on who takes over cos short term wise, I don’t expect things to get better next season. We need to hit the big red reset button on everything, from players to staff to the wage bill to even the grounds keepers

It’s going to be an uphill task for anyone which is why I’m less fixated on who takes over cos short term wise, I don’t expect things to get better next season. We need to hit the big red reset button on everything, from players to staff to the wage bill to even the grounds keepers
Yeah definately not expecting much next season but want to see the squad taking shape and a certain type of player to come in. And definately just want to see us moving to some sort of good football with competent tactics in display. And players giving there all.

If ETH does come in and have a clean slate. You look at the squad and think the likes of

Matic, Mata, Cavani, Lingard, Pogba all out of contract.

And I can’t see the likes of Henderson staying to be No2.

Then that’s before you get to Ronaldo, Maguire, AWB, Jones, Martial, Bailly that are totally not ETH type of players.

Squads a mess. Shot loads of loan players coming back that ideally need a look in.

YSB! YSB! YSB! Y ...... Oh, wait, wrong game. They might be treating this one as an actual protest ......

Messing aside, until Utd fans stop half arsing this, and keep the pressure and protests up constantly, and not just every once a blue moon, the status quo will continue as is-

Can’t take these seriously when the protests only happen when it’s convenient.

Can’t take these seriously when the protests only happen when it’s convenient.

Which is the repeated issue and why the Glazers continue to lie and take the **** out of everyone.

The lad saying if they F up ten Hag it’ll be the final nail in their coffin ….. F me, he’s got a high tolerance if he can ignore all the other lies as they continue to destroy Utd and its would be that tips him over the edge! 🤦‍♂️

10 years of excuses and it's still ****. Ta ra, Glazers.

Nationals are picking it up now-

See if they actually do this properly and keep a concerted campaign up every game. Along with hitting every revenue source for the club and the Glazers private dealings.