The Manchester United Thread

Erik ten Hag live now: “I have started working today, I already did the first things for Manchester United today. Tomorrow I will continue with it.” #MUFC [@ZiggoSport via @TheEuropeanLad]

• Rangnick will prepare for Palace, what are you doing to do in Manchester now? Ten Hag: “I will stay here. I will meet people from Manchester here. I will organize the staff, make the schedule for next season, and prepare the squad for next season."

Ten Hag: “I know what Manchester United expect. They want titles. They want to go back to where they came from. We need to come with a great idea, and to work extremely hard."

• You went from starting at Go Ahead Eagles to arriving at Manchester United, do you never think: “I am starting at Manchester United this week!” Ten Hag: “No. I am too sober for that. I want to achieve success."

As it’s technically that sort of site ……

@Bujakaa92 probably needs to do his thing and transcribe.
Any day🍻

But I dislike these FM articles. The stats that FM players have for Manchester United is beyond bonkers and mostly dominate top3.

“What you get with Steve McClaren is somebody who is a football man, loves the game, is enthusiastic, meticulous, cares about the details.
“Not just from a football point of view but mentally. And he understands what it takes at Man United to win, that’s important."

Oh Rio... Could you pop a box of Imodium to cure that verbal diarrhea?
I'm a football man? I love the game? I'm enthusiastic? I have also shredded a thousand CV's spouting similar B.S over the years.

He doesn't understand what it takes at Man United to win... He remembers what it took 21 f.ucking years ago.

*Childhood.

The 90's/ 00's to kids growing up not Utd fans, or the 70's/ 80's for kids not L'pool fans, those eras must be the same as to what this generation growing up has in reverse now.

Always that bit harder when your club falls on harder times through your rivals dominance.

Last edited:
Honestly? I would find it harder if it was Liverpool dominating instead of City.

Honestly? I would find it harder if it was Liverpool dominating instead of City.

I thought both clubs were utterly dominating but regardless, I can't really add to that as the only 'rival' City are to us is a current rival of circumstance. Take away the blood money and they are back to bouncing between the leagues.

I guess the better comparison would be Everton or Utd which would be wanting Utd to come out on top as I live alongside blues. But then that would probably be totally the opposite from a L'pool fan not from/ living in the City.

Don't tell Guardiola that though. He thinks EVERYONE wants L'pool to win. 🤦🏼‍♂️

That is an interesting, if Evil, question though-

Who would you rather win the league?

L'pool or City.