The Manchester United Thread

I thought both clubs were utterly dominating but regardless, I can't really add to that as the only 'rival' City are to us is a current rival of circumstance. Take away the blood money and they are back to bouncing between the leagues.

I guess the better comparison would be Everton or Utd which would be wanting Utd to come out on top as I live alongside blues. But then that would probably be totally the opposite from a L'pool fan not from/ living in the City.

Don't tell Guardiola that though. He thinks EVERYONE wants L'pool to win. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Yeah, they are in their own way.

jb8521

@jb_8521

Best of luck for the future to Dmani Mellor who has left the club. A player who always gave everything every time he set foot on the pitch

Hopefully gets a championship club he was playing and developing ok but then injuries hit. Seems to be over them now so hope he gets a good club. This will make way for Hugill and McNeil to be full time u23s next season.

Not sure how I feel about this. They should just of binned off the first teams part! Poor womens who have had there best campaigns. Trophies galore in the womens academy. And FA Youth Cup winners and good campaigns for a lot of our youth players.

Deffo should have just binned the first team element, but made them attend to see the players of both the women's and youth squads receive their awards if only to make them squirm.

Rangnick on Man United plans: "I'm now in contact with Erik ten Hag, we will meet soon. If we bring in the right players, mentality players, I am positive we will be able to bring this club back to the top".

#MUFC "Maybe not possible in one window, but next two or three".

Deffo should have just binned the first team element, but made them attend to see the players of both the women's and youth squads receive their awards if only to make them squirm.
The Youth teams already had their awards already. The women’s team are on holiday

Shame, I was hoping he’d do well in Spain so we can get a good fee for him. It’s very coincidental that Sevilla title challenge collapsed as soon as Martial joined.

Talented player with the mentality of a wet digestive biscuit

Shame, I was hoping he’d do well in Spain so we can get a good fee for him. It’s very coincidental that Sevilla title challenge collapsed as soon as Martial joined.

Talented player with the mentality of a wet digestive biscuit

Can we get a translation for it?

Can we get a translation for it?
The French striker has also not trained this Friday with his teammates, he suffers his third injury in less than five months in Nervión and will not be able to play on the last day of the season against Athletic; the transfer of him has been to forget

The name of Anthony Martial will not go down in the history of Sevilla FC and, if it does, it will certainly not be in the way that the French striker and Monchi would have liked, who spent two months fighting for him and made a huge financial effort to get his signing in the last January transfer market. The result is disheartening: one goal, one assist and three muscle injuries .

Martial won't even be able to say goodbye to the Sevilla FC fans in the last game of the season, which Julen Lopetegui's men will play this Sunday at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium against Athletic Club de Bilbao . The footballer on loan from Manchester Unitedplayed the last 23 minutes of the previous clash in Nervión, the draw against RCD Mallorca, but he again felt some physical discomfort that left him off the list against Atlético and has prevented him from exercising this week . He will walk out the back door without even saying goodbye

As it has transpired after the morning training this Friday at the Ciudad Deportiva José Ramón Cisneros Palacios, Martial has not exercised today either and is totally ruled out for the clash against Athletic , thus joining the sure casualties of Suso Fernández - who said goodbye for letter from sevillismo - and Fernando Reges , who continues to work with the rest of his teammates although obviously he is not ready to play after undergoing surgery on his ankle a little over a month ago. The fourth forced absence for Sevilla FC is that of Nemanja Gudelj , who saw a yellow card at Wanda that carries a sanction and will prevent him from being against Athletic.

Thus the things, it is possible to be doing a balance of the ruinous step of Martial by the Seville FC . It has been four and a half months of stay, which have come to the entity for a total expenditure of more than six million euros and which have resulted in only 12 official matches , nine of them starting, with 673 minutes of play in who has only produced a goal against Dinamo Zagreb in the round of 32 of the Europa League and an assist against Elche CF in his second game in LaLiga.

For Sevilla FC, Martial's game costs almost one million euros , who arrived in January -together with Tecatito Corona- to give a leap in quality to a squad that at that time heroically endured the plague of casualties and resisted in second place in LaLiga, entrenched as the only alternative to the league title for Real Madrid. However, nothing is further from reality.

He arrived and from the beginning he enjoyed privileges . In Nervión they never confirmed the open secret that Martial arrived with a contract that assured him to play by decree and, of course, that has not helped him at all. He landed in Seville after many months of ostracism and it was difficult for him to assimilate the radical change from never playing to always playing, while the fans were annoyed to see that he was a starter despite the fact that his performance was far beyond simply disappointing.

Martial started his first four games as a red and white until he broke his hamstring on a visit to Espanyol. He returned more than a month later, just to help out in the European Round of 16 tie against West Ham, but played another four games and broke again . He reappeared two weeks ago, playing the last 23 minutes against RCD Mallorca and since then he has not even been seen in the training camps.

This Sunday, he will not be able to say goodbye to Sevilla FC on the pitch and, thus, it is clear that his name will not go down in the club's history. And it's better that he doesn't, because, if he does, it will be with the banner of one of the biggest fiascoes in the LaLiga winter market .

I hope ETH works out. We just need to be patient. Definitely nervous for tomorrow's game.

I hope ETH works out. We just need to be patient. Definitely nervous for tomorrow's game.
That’s a big ask. Especially fans these days want everything now. A couple of bad results and some fans and especially the media and Ole mates will have the knives out.

Tomorrow is gonna be a real tough match. Especially with a lot of players out injured, or not willing to play. Ronaldo will be a huge miss!

Did you just reply to a bot account named Bitcoin89 TOD?