The Manchester United Thread

I know we have Valencia, and I appreciate everything he has done for us; but I really want us to sign Sanchez. He's had a cracking season this year and for me, the #7 shirt would fit him well.

Nice article on Berbatov and how much he is involved in build up to goals. I dont agree with entire article but some of the points are too good.

He has the strength of Didier Drogba, the finishing ability of his United strike partners, tactical movement to match David Villa and digressing from pure strikers slightly, the dazzling technique, skill and close control to match Messi or Ronaldo.....LOL!!!!he has quality of emile heskey let alone villa and drogba XD

Valencia > Sanchez. We do not need another winger. We need a GK. If Ando can play like he played against Schalke in 8/10 games, we don't even need a playmaker.

Possible new kit.

This could be our new home kit for next season which is apparently goes on sale to pre-order from Sunday 8th May.

manchester-united-home-shirt.jpg

What do you guy thinks?

kinda ****... :/ i don't like it but will get used to it :D what do you think?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

its too simple...

You still awake, ****. It's 2Am in Serbia :p
Looks... the... same...like this year.... Meh, our kits are always awesome.

Please add Cantona banner and the below pic in the OP..

H8uP9.jpg

227110_10150178602358710_694003709_7021360_4194384_n.jpg

Last edited:
I know we have Valencia, and I appreciate everything he has done for us; but I really want us to sign Sanchez. He's had a cracking season this year and for me, the #7 shirt would fit him well.

Well..it looks like he is coming to City. Garry Cook was at the Udinese game today and is having talks with him.

And i dont even think United are in for him. They dont even need him. He wouldn't fit in the starting 11. He isn't a pure winger like Valencia, and he would probably play in his role or then Rooneys. And thats not going to happen.

Not to mention the financial side...which United would struggle with.

Last edited:
Vida's ***** Torres has lost to United 5 times this season. Still people think Vidic will have a mare against him when he has scored only 3 goals in 11 games against us..

Barcelona are going to destroy United.

Messi is going to run rings around Carrick then Rio.

Fabio/Rafael will see red as Villa will be too good for them.

Hernandez is not going to see much of Wembley as he will be in Pique's back pocket all game

Well..it looks like he is coming to City. Garry Cook was at the Udinese game today and is having talks with him.

And i dont even think United are in for him. They dont even need him. He wouldn't fit in the starting 11. He isn't a pure winger like Valencia, and he would probably play in his role or then Rooneys. And thats not going to happen.

Not to mention the financial side...which United would struggle with.

Don't assume City have Sanchez, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, United, liverpool and lots of other representatives have followed him recently

I'm glad we are gonna lose the champions league.. Good that we got the result so that i wont be nervous on 28th..

Back to the caves *******..

19 19 19 19

Barcelona are going to destroy United.

Messi is going to run rings around Carrick then Rio.

Fabio/Rafael will see red as Villa will be too good for them.

Hernandez is not going to see much of Wembley as he will be in Pique's back pocket all game

...and Valencia will destroy Abidal, while Rooney runs rings around Busquets. Bring 'em on!

champions!, 19th league title, great perfroamnce from the players today.

in august, things look so down, rooney leaving nearly, every1 doubting, i never doubted tho.
and now look CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, Soon 2 be champions of europe! , barca aint ready!

Team agasin barca has 2 be
Van der sar
Rafael - Rio- Vidic - Evra
Carrick
Park - Giggs
Valencia - rooney- Nani

or if fletcher fit bring park to left wing and drop nani.
hernandez cant play because if we player 4-4-2 we will get destryoed by barca, 4-3-3 and we will boss them in midfield where a game is dictated and made.

GLORY GLORY UNITED!

Don't assume City have Sanchez, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, United, liverpool and lots of other representatives have followed him recently

No...but thats the most likely destination. And our ITK has confirmed it too. There are lots of reports that different clubs want him...but i see City and Inter as the only realistic destination. But he wants to come to england.

Real doesn't need him..neither do barca. United have been tracking yes because SAF is an admirer of his... but they are not going to bid for him.

I think he is pretty much City bound already. But it's not official yet.

But ontopic...Sneijder seems to be United target. But the owners must be willing to spend on him. Thats pretty much how it seems to be..United are going to spend big on a central midfielder.

Last edited:
No...but thats the most likely destination. And our ITK has confirmed it too. There are lots of reports that different clubs want him...but i see City and Inter as the only realistic destination. But he wants to come to england.

Real doesn't need him..neither do barca. United have been tracking yes because SAF is an admirer of his... but they are not going to bid for him.

I think he is pretty much City bound already. But it's not official yet.

But ontopic...Sneijder seems to be United target. But the owners must be willing to spend on him.

Well ****** ****, other clubs may as well stop showing interest. It's a done deal!!

sigh at you.

I don't think we need Sanhez to be honest, but I would be a bit gutted to see him move to City. I'd personally like Nuri Sahin, but that looks equally unlikely with Real reportedly tracking him. We only need a 'keeper and central playmaker, Sneijder might be a good signing.