The Manchester United Thread

I disagree. Those 2 came on and outplayed McFred for 20 mins. I’d rather have a pairing of VdB and Eriksen than waste another minute on Mctominay and Fred.
Also, if you didn’t notice, both clowns always get overrun and bullied. Moises Caciedo owned both yesterday. Atleast with Eriksen and VdB, you’ll get ball progression and creativity.
He was a great but for Brighton at 5/6M euros!

Deal agreed with Juve for Rabiot just less than 15m euros according to Di Mario.

Not a signing to replace FDJ but as well as according to Ornstien, Mitten, Luckhurst

These signings till the window close simply have to work out. There’s a huge microscope and questioned already being asked by the media about ETH and Utds transfer strategy!

Deal agreed with Juve for Rabiot just less than 15m euros according to Di Mario…
Lad is a bit of a meme in France…a bit like Fellaini. He’s also a ***** from what I hear too.

I’d rather we develop Zidane Iqbal if this is the best we could do. If we were looking for cheap players with 1 year left, how is no one going for Fabian Ruiz ffs?

Lad is a bit of a meme in France…a bit like Fellaini. He’s also a ***** from what I hear too.

I’d rather we develop Zidane Iqbal if this is the best we could do. If we were looking for cheap players with 1 year left, how is no one going for Fabian Ruiz ffs?
I’ve not read any reports about him in Italy being a **** or being disruptive. And he was shitv on by PSG during contract renewals that’s why he left and his agent ( mother ) kicked up a fuss. And has been a good player not lived up to his potential though Iqbal simply isn’t ready yet. Ruiz looks like an alternative to De Jong.

I’ve not read any reports about him in Italy being a **** or being disruptive. And he was shitv on by PSG during contract renewals that’s why he left and his agent ( mother ) kicked up a fuss. And has been a good player not lived up to his potential though Iqbal simply isn’t ready yet. Ruiz looks like an alternative to De Jong.
Rabiot has thrown countless tantrums over the years to get what he wanted at PSG (his childhood club btw). I don’t even want to get into the issue with his mother. We **** on Raiola a lot (rest his soul) but Veronique is on an entirely new level of agent shíthousery

Is this really who you want to join an already fractured dressing room?

Rabiot has thrown countless tantrums over the years to get what he wanted at PSG (his childhood club btw). I don’t even want to get into the issue with his mother. We **** on Raiola a lot (rest his soul) but Veronique is on an entirely new level of agent shíthousery

Is this really who you want to join an already fractured dressing room?
Read my post in the transfer thread to Van his tantrums were valid and he wasn’t even close to the only one at the time at psg that did this. And his mums not even close to Riola lol. The only real thing he should be ashamed of is his antics with the French national squad not wanting to be a backup option (which he admitted to) and him and Dechamps have been on good terms since.

I agree with TOD that he has not made so much of fuss i in Italy, maybe his mom likes the wine in Italy more.

But he is not really that solid player and is lazy. He might be upgrade for their current situation, but I would assume he still asks decent wage. Just strange to go after 27 years old that in 1-2 years will just be dead weight. No way he looks for small wage and short contract. I would assume there is a bit better picks to find for short duration or even on loan.

I mean even Palninha would have been better, still crazy how Fulham got him

Juve discussion about him

Last edited:
I agree with TOD that he has not made so much of fuss i in Italy, maybe his mom likes the wine in Italy more.

But he is not really that solid player and is lazy. He might be upgrade for their current situation, but I would assume he still asks decent wage. Just strange to go after 27 years old that in 1-2 years will just be dead weight. No way he looks for small wage and short contract. I would assume there is a bit better picks to find for short duration or even on loan.

I mean even Palninha would have been better, still crazy how Fulham got him

Juve discussion about him
I don’t think he’s even lazy he just has that style. And sometimes is a bit slow letting the ball go. Has a very languid style. But is very press resistant and good at breaking up play and keeping it simple. I seriously cannot watch Fred and McTominey anymore !

Friendly held today.

Final score from Carrington. #mufc 5 - 1 Halifax. FT

Those #mufc players who didn't feature/got few minutes yesterday are currently playing in a behind closed doors game at Carrington v Halifax. Amongst those starting are Heaton, Bailly, Lindelof, AWB, Ronaldo, Garnacho, Elanga, Garner, Malacia.

Last edited:
Big 3 weeks

They now seem to be in the stage they always end up in. Panic buying after leaving everything way too late in a window.

Which as much as you need bodies, isn't good when a new manager is undertaking a rebuild.

BTW, absolutely ridiculous that ten Hag would come under any criticism with what he's been given to work with. I don't know how anyone could judge him at all this season. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They now seem to be in the stage they always end up in. Panic buying after leaving everything way too late in a window.

Which as much as you need bodies, isn't good when a new manager is undertaking a rebuild.

BTW, absolutely ridiculous that ten Hag would come under any criticism with what he's been given to work with. I don't know how anyone could judge him at all this season. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Agree. Tbh no one should be judged his season