The Manchester United Thread

So listening to Mitten and Ornstien Athletic podcast from yesterday on the way to work. They were saying the club are confident on FDJ still and Barca are seriously sweating over registering players and finances. Also said Chelsea haven’t made a big yet and likely won’t but Tuchel likes the player.

Arnautovic is a player ETH likes and thinks will be a valuable squad addition throughout the long season and Utd are still after a young attacker also. Both did say they thought he is a very odd choice but the club have agreed to go after his targets. As the structure is not in place yet on the scouting side.

Also Rabiot is not an Alternative for FDJ he will be an additional signing to bolster the CM. And the Argentinian guy is the back up for Rabiot who can play a similar style and will cost about the same. ETH was looking at him at Ajax apparently.

While funny, its really not that.

Not everything needs to turn into twitter spam, right?
It is getting out of hand and toxic also. The amount of toxicity that goes in twitter is mind boggling and those same news outlets bring it out also with specific wording in tweets. Additionally news outlets believe some random tweets and then spread so much misinformation to the public.

I used to visit more places for footy news, but now mostly look into Athletic. Decent cover, not splashing out info they dont know, not spinning too crazy rumour mill. The analyst and comments under post are very good discussions. It surprised me when guy wrote article also answers to questions in comments.

Dont know if people even like and read if I share these articles here? Sometimes they feel a bit fresh air and good discussion compared to twitter fest.

It is getting out of hand and toxic also. The amount of toxicity that goes in twitter is mind boggling and those same news outlets bring it out also with specific wording in tweets. Additionally news outlets believe some random tweets and then spread so much misinformation to the public.

I used to visit more places for footy news, but now mostly look into Athletic. Decent cover, not splashing out info they dont know, not spinning too crazy rumour mill. The analyst and comments under post are very good discussions. It surprised me when guy wrote article also answers to questions in comments.

Dont know if people even like and read if I share these articles here? Sometimes they feel a bit fresh air and good discussion compared to twitter fest.
I like the articles mate

That’s that dead then 😅😅

Michael Damevski, who is of North Macedonian descent, wrote to #mufc to question how signing Marko Arnautović would correspond to the club’s zero tolerance approach to racism. A club staff member replied to say Damevski’s concerns had been noted #mulive [@lauriewhitwell]

Hopefully we can get Rabiot in before the weekend. And partner him with Eriksen 🙏🏼and banish McFred to the bench forever

Alvaro Fernandez Carreras started in the cup out on loan at PNE.

He’s been sensational apparently. 2 assists already for the young Spanish LB and nearly scored.

Can someone tell me what was the point of wreck it ralph tenure at united? Was it to get CL after OGS **** the bed because surely there were better options than a DOF who hadn't coached in donkeys. Was it to be a long term consultant as put in his job description because that clearly was thrown out the window as he was ignored and pushed out. To help put a long term squad together because he has come out and said the targets he put forward e.g Alvarez fella city signed were never really moved for and Ten Hag clearly just wants to shop at the Eredivisie. It's utterly baffling and was just a waste of 6 months.

Can someone tell me what was the point of wreck it ralph tenure at united? Was it to get CL after OGS **** the bed because surely there were better options than a DOF who hadn't coached in donkeys. Was it to be a long term consultant as put in his job description because that clearly was thrown out the window as he was ignored and pushed out. To help put a long term squad together because he has come out and said the targets he put forward e.g Alvarez fella city signed were never really moved for and Ten Hag clearly just wants to shop at the Eredivisie. It's utterly baffling and was just a waste of 6 months.

The initial thought was for Murtaugh to have an experienced man to bounce ideas off of but I’m pretty sure he was binned because he told the truth. The glazers only like yes men so they were a bit baffled by his brutal honesty.