The Manchester United Thread

No mention of Sancho and his disappearing act every time he puts on the united shirt? I remember telling @Scouseinthehouse to be careful what you wish for when he wanted Liverpool to sign him as I didn't believe he was as good as the Bundesliga painted him out to be. He took the money at United but has heavily stagnated.

That doesn't mean anything, Pele would stagnate at United until he would eventually give up on football to become a florist.

No mention of Sancho and his disappearing act every time he puts on the united shirt? I remember telling @Scouseinthehouse to be careful what you wish for when he wanted Liverpool to sign him as I didn't believe he was as good as the Bundesliga painted him out to be. He took the money at United but has heavily stagnated.

I saw a tweet from ESPN today that said Sancho has had more managers at Utd (4), than he has league goals! (3.).

🤣🤣

They shouldn’t be allowed shinny new toys they just ruin.

Fish smells from the head. As I said before it was 'offical' official about ten Hag being a manager, this was the last chance for Manchester United under The Glazers. Looks like they, as always, do not give a ****.

Fish smells from the head. As I said before it was 'offical' official about ten Hag being a manager, this was the last chance for Manchester United under The Glazers. Looks like they, as always, do not give a ****.
aslong as there making money to take out of the club why would thay care

Little help to you lads but ten Hag would be best served walking whilst he still has his reputation and telling it like it is on the club why he walked.

Honestly, as mad as that sounds, that would be the best for him career wise. Said when he joined he was commuting career suicide but I didn’t believe they would intentionally set him up to fail like this and not back him in the market, The pressure on him will build rapidly through no fault of his own.

And there has to be internal politics at play and certain team selection out of his hands surely or else why else would Maguire, the single worst possible fit for his style of play, remain a mainstay and even worse, still be captaining the side? Heck, he even sacrificed his signing at Maguires expense yesterday who was as bad if not worse, than Martinez.

I probably shouldn’t say this and tempt fate being you play us next, but can anyone realistically see any wins from the next 4 or 5 games?

H. L’pool/ A. Southampton/ A. Leicester/ H. Arsenal/ A. Palace.

I’m struggling to see one. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The atmosphere by the Leeds could be proper toxic and the pressure immense on him.

If true to F E C K him off!!

There have been days where Ronaldo eats lunch alone in the canteen at Carrington, while he has been seen flapping his arms about in training and attempting to argue against the high-pressing approach favoured by Erik ten Hag. [@TheAthleticUK]

Erik ten Hag initially wanted #mufc to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, he took the view they could not afford to lose him. It is now thought he would be open to allowing Ronaldo to leave, but only if United recruit in the forward position. [@TheAthleticUK]

@lauriewhitwell

·
#MUFC are open to permanent offers for James Garner. Player well liked but Erik ten Hag would sanction transfer if suitable bid arrives, told circa £14m. Several PL clubs interested. Personally club would prefer to see him loaned at most. Only 21.

And there has to be internal politics at play and certain team selection out of his hands surely or else why else would Maguire, the single worst possible fit for his style of play, remain a mainstay and even worse, still be captaining the side? Heck, he even sacrificed his signing at Maguires expense yesterday who was as bad if not worse, than Martinez.
I’d argue David De Gea is a worse fit but I get the point. It just feels like Maguire’s got an automatic start for reasons I can’t really comprehend. Even as club captain, I don’t think you being captain should guarantee you a start.

I probably shouldn’t say this and tempt fate being you play us next, but can anyone realistically see any wins from the next 4 or 5 games?

H. L’pool/ A. Southampton/ A. Leicester/ H. Arsenal/ A. Palace.

I’m struggling to see one. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The atmosphere by the Leeds could be proper toxic and the pressure immense on him.
Mate, we lost to a Brentford side that will likely be battling relegation this season…idk where the win is going to come from in a 36 game window as things stand. Not to say we’d lose all 36 games but it just feels this lot can’t win a single game.

He’s very talented. Which I find this odd! Says they are open to selling but would prefer a loan. If anyone should be out the door it should be McFred
I'm wondering if it's a discipline matter, after all there was rumours about a player in pre-season who ETH was planning to use who was dropped due to being late for a training session... we never found out who that was but it would make sense. It can't be about his ability as he more than proved himself at Nottingham Forest last season.

I'm wondering if it's a discipline matter, after all there was rumours about a player in pre-season who ETH was planning to use who was dropped due to being late for a training session... we never found out who that was but it would make sense. It can't be about his ability as he more than proved himself at Nottingham Forest last season.
Na wasn’t Garner mate because he was injured

Na wasn’t Garner mate because he was injured
It could still be the reason for wanting to get rid we don't know exactly what goes on behind closed doors. Personally I feel it would be a big mistake to let him go, the lad hasn't been given a real chance especially when you look at the dross currently getting regular first team minutes.