The Manchester United Thread

Rashford is up for sale now?

Not that anyone would touch him on the wages he's on on top of the fee, but can this window get an worse for you lads?

Somewhere in the Austrian valleys, Wreck-It Ralph is smiling to himself. ten Hag and a proper DoF like him, if you'd have done it the right way to begin with, What could have been.

Rashford is up for sale now?

Not that anyone would touch him on the wages he's on on top of the fee, but can this window get an worse for you lads?

Somewhere in the Austrian valleys, Wreck-It Ralph is smiling to himself. ten Hag and a proper DoF like him, if you'd have done it the right way to begin with, What could have been.
Not for Sale but psg are sniffing around again like when Tuchel was interested. Most likely new contract ploy

Not for Sale but psg are sniffing around again like when Tuchel was interested. Most likely new contract ploy

Ta. Another batshit crazy club with no real plan.

Then the only answer to your ? is KEEP!

As much as his career has fallen off a cliff, it'd be nonsensical, ala Ronaldo, to let him go with no replacement. And even then unless two somehow magically appeared over the next month, ten Hag needs all the experienced bodies he can get.

From the presser:

On Ronaldo:

"So he had a good training week, I thought he played a little bit longer than half an hour, he's had two half games and for the starting XI we will see tomorrow. My decision, I keep it."

On Rashford transfer stories:

"He's a really important player, you have seen from the first day I'm here, I'm really happy with him, I don't want to lose him, he's definitely in our plans at Manchester United."

On Brighton and lessons learned:

"What I always do after every game: I analyse the game, what went well, what went wrong, where can we improve, what do we have to improve, how we can train and we tell the players and show them how to improve to get solutions.
"We learned a lot but I think it's normal, when you start the season, that part is the same, the team get together, the way we're playing, new start and you make mistakes, football is a game of mistakes. We know we have to improve in many things, clear."

Transfer Latest:

"I'm happy, we're cooperating really well, I cannot tell about any individuals, I cannot talk about players under contract at other clubs."

On Brentford:

"Every game is hard. Really good (team), same as last week, Brighton, they have a team and coach long together and a good structure. We have to win."

Injury news:

No Martial no Linderlof everyone else is fit

Ben Ibson

·
#MUFC U21 team to face Crystal Palace in the #PL2 this evening: XI: Mee (GK), Wellens, Hardley, Fish (C), Pye, Mainoo, Savage, Hansen-Aarøen, Shoretire, Meija, Forson. Subs: Wooster, Jurado, Emeran, Fredricson & McNeill.

Sorriest bunch of football players I've ever seen wearing United shirt. Terrible.

You know what they say, if the hobby isnt fun anymore, stop doing it. Ole's last 6 month tool all the joy I had for United and EtH is somehow even worse.

Think it might be time to stop wasting it and do something more productive, like reading Reddit comments.