The Manchester United Thread

It honestly really easy. Just target TAA. As wonderful as he is attacking, he's equally **** at defending.

Saw it coming when I saw the midfield lineup. I trust the club to go for the right option and wont get the pitchforks out after 3 games but starting Millie in midfield in 2022 aint it chief.
That might be the slowest midfield I’ve ever seen assembled and I’ve seen Fergie put together a midfield trio of Scholes, Giggs and Carrick. I was thinking Fabinho would start that game.
Funny how Milner was giving VVD bollocks over his mannequin defending but he didn’t cover himself in glory either.

I think we can all agree the back 4 of Dalot-Varane-Martinez-Malacia should be our first choice back 4 for the foreseeable future barring injuries. Don’t care for the politics of a captain starting considering he’s been dog shít.

I think we can all agree the back 4 of Dalot-Varane-Martinez-Malacia should be our first choice back 4 for the foreseeable future barring injuries. Don’t care for the politics of a captain starting considering he’s been dog shít.
Agree what a match they all had, the whole team infact. Finally showing some intensity and fight what the fans want with some quality ball in there to boot. Loved the whole back 4 pumped and encouraging and celebrating each other after a block of a tackle.

What a great day! Bit of shopping in a Manchester early doors after a walk round the stadium. **** poor job on the so called refurb by te way🤦🏻‍♂️ really felt like it was a huge day for the club being around the town then and chatting with folks.

As for the protest it self. Couldn’t be prouder except for a few numpties at the Tolgate. And a few bins kicked over on the way down it was spot on. No fights no run in with cops just us all there making our voices heard demanding our club back from these leeches and making our feelings know this campaign wont stop.

Oh and how convenient after watching it back after getting home Sky trying there best not to bring to much attention to the protest. Maybe slipped some Glazer dividend money😡

Right time to get an hour or 2 before work which is gonna drag A.rse today lol. But the result and performance will ease that pain 😁 #GlazersOut‼️‼️

Neville is so cringe worthy.
Giggling with excitement because somebody cursed :rolleyes:

Neville is so cringe worthy.
Giggling with excitement because somebody cursed :rolleyes:
They was all as bad lol. Even Keane was holding back the laugh smirking his face off. Thing they made me laugh was ETH not give 2 *****🤣

Fair play to him for dropping Shaw, Maguire and Ronaldo and boy it showed on the pitch !

That might be the slowest midfield I’ve ever seen assembled and I’ve seen Fergie put together a midfield trio of Scholes, Giggs and Carrick. I was thinking Fabinho would start that game.
Funny how Milner was giving VVD bollocks over his mannequin defending but he didn’t cover himself in glory either.
Nah nothing wrong with Millie diving in trying to block the shot to the other post. Its on Virgil to close him down but he allowed Sancho to take those extra touches and pick his spot. Terrible defending. Anyway the midfield needs an overhaul but I've said a million times you dont panic buy in such an important position. We got third with midfielders and no CBs playing two seasons ago. Thiago elevated our midfield to another level and was one of the key reasons for our success last season. The drop-off when he doesnt plays and the lack of control is evident. Kudos to Ten hag though, he killed us in the transition consistently all game. Every second ball belonged to utd and we panicked heavily when pressed in midfield causing all them turnovers.

Can’t believe we have shifted on Bailly. Hopefully he stays fit and helps them qualify for Europe so they have to make it permanent.

Another 100k+ a week off the wage bill

Nah nothing wrong with Millie diving in trying to block the shot to the other post. Its on Virgil to close him down but he allowed Sancho to take those extra touches and pick his spot. Terrible defending. Anyway the midfield needs an overhaul but I've said a million times you dont panic buy in such an important position. We got third with midfielders and no CBs playing two seasons ago. Thiago elevated our midfield to another level and was one of the key reasons for our success last season. The drop-off when he doesnt plays and the lack of control is evident. Kudos to Ten hag though, he killed us in the transition consistently all game. Every second ball belonged to utd and we panicked heavily when pressed in midfield causing all them turnovers.
You lot could’ve probably used Ruiz imo (although I’m not sure he’d want to play backup). He can make those progressive passes that Thiago offers (not as press resistant however).

As for ETH’s game plan, a big thing was scrapping playing out from the back (can’t play out with DDG in goal). Another interesting tactic was targeting Joe Gomez and TAA with DDG’s long kicks. Felt there was always a huge gap between both players that we exploited repeatedly. The Elanga chance and the Sancho goal followed the exact same pattern. Even Rashford’s goal involved him ghosting between both players to score.

All in all, I’m glad we showed balls for once. There was an element of early Solskjaer tactics but ETH’s blueprint was still in there. We still retained a lateral press with pressing triggers in midfield. The Buildup to Sancho’s goal is something I’d see with Pep’s city.

It honestly really easy. Just target TAA. As wonderful as he is attacking, he's equally **** at defending.

I don’t know who the F this fella’ is but if he could start to do the attacking part at least instead of being as lackadaisical and utter ***** as he’s been the opening 3 games it would be really appreciated.

I don’t know who the F this fella’ is but if he could start to do the attacking part at least instead of being as lackadaisical and utter ***** as he’s been the opening 3 games it would be really appreciated.
Dont worry, he'll start being good again when everyone around him starts being good.

Villa in the carabao cup first draw. Not bad. Tie of the round Chelsea vs City so one of the big guns going out early

Genuinely very excited about Antony signing. Such a great flair player with great attitude and work rate and has that shithousary about him. Also having a genuine quality LF will give us so many options.

Think it’s wise the club are now looking at a loan keeper instead of wasting big money on some of the other keepers we have been linked with as a back up

Back