The Manchester United Thread

Comfortable 1-0 win should of been more tbh but lacked composure in the final third. Hopefully that will come with confidence from wins.

Thought Eriksen was superb that first half reminded me of Scholes in his later years just picking up space and ticking things over. Tbh McTominey and Fernandes were good also. Could see Casemiro quality when we wanted to kill anything Leicester were trying to build in the second half.

And another good performance from the back 4. Varane and Martinez really do look a quality partnership. Dalot is improving a lot under ETH . And Malacia a bit raw but oozes quality on the ball and is tenacious as heck.

WUM attempt
Having a good weekend after a united game is so unusual to me these days.

Which across Utd land leads to …..

1662069734968.jpeg

And the cycle continues in Florida.

1662069824670.jpeg

Players out of contract after this season.

Rashford, Shaw, Ronaldo, Fred, Dalot, De Gea, Tuanzebe, Jones & Heaton.

Out of all those I would only guarantee to offer Dalot a new deal asap. Then maybe Rashford if his form improves. The rest can go!

Rashford has 1 year club option and that will be activated if he does not sign a new one. The rest are whatever. Depending on demand I'd extend Fred and jury is still out on Dalot.
Doubt De Gea will be released, club has 1 year option there as well.

U18s team vs Villa

finished 2-0 to Villa

Attachments

• 2A429CDE-99CC-4A44-86C8-539CA68093B9.jpeg
    2A429CDE-99CC-4A44-86C8-539CA68093B9.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Team vs Pool u21s

Finished 2-2

Attachments

• 627C4005-BF31-45F2-8195-66D5461DC9DC.jpeg
    627C4005-BF31-45F2-8195-66D5461DC9DC.jpeg
    748.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Celtic stuffing Rangers, Liverpool and City drawing. What a lovely Saturday.

Don't hold out much hope for a result tomorrow. I'd just like to see a competitive performance.

Don't hold out much hope for a result tomorrow. I'd just like to see a competitive performance.
Yeah still not super confident of a result. But for once I actually feel we will go out and give it a go and put in some effort while playing some decent stuff. Hopefully another Liverpool big match performance at home with OT rocking. Really hope Casemiro starts.

Edit: And Rashford doesn’t 🙏🏼

Yeah but the Rangers boys are off to get leathered in Amsterdam this week. Whilst you scruffs will be getting leathered by Madrid. So alls good mate. 😛😎

Your game is intriguing.

For 1st time in years Utd v Arsenal will be Nationally relevant. Not back to it being the best fixture in World football when Ferguson and Wenger were in charge. But back as a prominent watch again.

Not sure what result I want. Don’t see Arsenal as any sort of title threat. But another Utd win would stop a load more sheep from complaining about the Glazers.

Probably not too arsed in a winner either way but I am intrigued to watch as I say.

Hope it’s a belter watch.

Yeah but the Rangers boys are off to get leathered in Amsterdam this week. Whilst you scruffs will be getting leathered by Madrid. So alls good mate. 😛😎

I'm not a Celtic fan :LOL:
I just want to watch the scumbag rangers fans who love mocking the victims of the Irish famine die on the business end of my rifle.

Back