The Manchester United Thread

Wanna see wholesale changes for the EL especially after a lot of the knocks picked up during that match.

Dobravka
AWB-MagLove-Shaw
Fred-Casemiro
Iqbal
Antony-Ronaldo-Elanga

Hopefully see a few youngsters on the bench

That first goal yesterday was absolute class. Just watched it again 18 passes leading to Antony finish. Eriksen carries on like this it’s gotta be signing of the season. Him a Bruno are developing a real understanding in CM.

That first goal yesterday was absolute class. Just watched it again 18 passes leading to Antony finish. Eriksen carries on like this it’s gotta be signing of the season. Him a Bruno are developing a real understanding in CM.
I don’t understand arsenal fans calling that goal a counter attacking goal.

Agreed plus I can’t see those greedy ***** selling for anything less than 5 billion so I think that report is BS

With the ESL still very much on the agenda, and all the riches there, it’s hard to see them ever selling up. The late window signings just strengthened their hand after Radcliffe spooked them.

What a load of ********
Bear in mind this was probably a cryptic dig at Maguire and Solskjaer as solskjaer pinned him to the starting XI regardless of form.

I do recall after that 4-2 loss to Leicester last season, the negative leaks began with Bailly apparently calling out Solskjaer’s unwillingness to play him over an unfit Harry Maguire.

Back