The Manchester United Thread

Bear in mind this was probably a cryptic dig at Maguire and Solskjaer as solskjaer pinned him to the starting XI regardless of form.

I do recall after that 4-2 loss to Leicester last season, the negative leaks began with Bailly apparently calling out Solskjaer’s unwillingness to play him over an unfit Harry Maguire.
Yeah good point

I would argue Chelsea’s transfer record has always been pretty shoddy especially over the past 7 years or so. They haven’t been as scrutinized as they should because of our clown show. Imagine paying £100 million for a CF that came from your academy and loaning that same player back to the club he was bought from in just a year…then you haven’t even touched on Kepa, Werner, Ziyech, Drinkwater etc.

I also do have a gut feeling that Tommy Tucker gets binned this season as he struggles to integrate £250 million worth of new signings. You just feel it’s written in the stars somewhere (similar to Lamps). Can’t afford a poor run of form after spending that much.
Called it

United U/18's defeated Altrincham 3-2 in a friendly match at the Cliff last night.

Almost two full teams involved and our goals were scored by second half substitutes Ethan Wheatley, James Scanlon and Amir Ibragimov.

Ronaldo seems to have aged 10 years since last season. Everything about him seems so lethargic now and his poor first touch ruined a couple of good openings.

Ronaldo seems to have aged 10 years since last season. Everything about him seems so lethargic now and his poor first touch ruined a couple of good openings.
Yep not looking good. Hopefully gets a bit if sharpness with more mins after no pre season. But last season form he would of had a hat trick last night.

Less said about the reffing and VAR the better

U17s beat City 4-3 In the first group game of the PL cup, great game, came back from 3-0 down, 2x Berry, 1x Jackson and Parker with the winner.

Back