The Manchester United Thread

I expected him to leave in January anyways. It makes sense some people didn’t want him to sign in the first place as we were never interested till the interest from city intensified.
With that said, the club didn’t make him a black sheep, he did. He tried to force his way out in the summer. He walked out on his team mates not only once but twice and refused to get subbed on.

Adam Crafton

@AdamCrafton_
·
The thing is, a lot of (not all) the things Ronaldo identified last season (facilities, poor decisions, things need destroying etc) are now being addressed by Murtough and Ten Hag. The problem for Ronaldo is he was one

Thing that’s makes me laugh are his fan boys running to his defence about exposing the Glazers etc…..🤦🏻‍♂️ more like throw away bollocks we already knew to avoid fan backlash. ****!

Thing that’s makes me laugh are his fan boys running to his defence about exposing the Glazers etc…..🤦🏻‍♂️ more like throw away bollocks we already knew to avoid fan backlash. ****!
You want to know the crazy part? If he stuck to the Glazer neglect narrative, he would’ve been a bit of a cult hero for speaking up but then he had to mix that up with negative comments towards Ten Hag, Rangnick, Rooney, the club staff etc.

The comment about his and Rooney's looks say it all.
He's a ******* Kardashian.
**** off to America and live with the trailer trash of the world.

PM sticking it right to ETH on talksport 😡😡😡 same goes for Souness lol. How can anyone say ETH has treated him badly 🤣

Good to actually see some good journos close to the club rightly going in on Ronaldo!

Last edited:
1668445020458.jpeg

I think the plan was for him to lay into Glazers and many of his comments make a lot of sense. But I guess he's got carried away and went off script, nuged by the fuckwit Morgan and the rest is history.