The Manchester United Thread

Ronaldo’s an A1 ***** like. But Sky are doing what Sky do and making mountains out of molehills there over absolutely nothing for clicks and controversy.

All it lacks is one of their gobshite, money grabbing minions Carragher, Keane, Neville or Souness weighing in on how Fernandes has insulted him! 🤦‍♂️

Illness my ***. What an absolute B E L L E N D he’s showing himself for. Wtf is he digging out Rooney and Neville for. Because they don’t lick his ring unlike Rio, Evra, Keane etc. Me me me this is all it is. He don’t give a toss about the club or fans!

The Cristiano Ronaldo interview was filmed LAST WEEK after telling medical staff he was ill. [@TheAthleticFC] #MUFC

You know there’s something in it. Especially when some of there team mates are spouting rubbish trying to cool down what happened

You know there’s something in it. Especially when some of there team mates are spouting rubbish trying to cool down what happened
0D3EA3D0-0761-49E3-B83C-164FED61509E.jpeg

“Oh @joaomario there you are ruining the covers on newspapers”

Hope Ronnie with all his pose muscles can hold a rifle and actually take some lives :p
***** hitting the fan now in Europe and we need our heroes.

Step up there superman (y)

Hope Ronnie with all his pose muscles can hold a rifle and actually take some lives :p
***** hitting the fan now in Europe and we need our heroes.

Step up there superman (y)
No chance of that happening he wouldn't want to 'ruin' his pretty noy looks by wearing camo cream on his face. 🤣

The swedish Fotbollskanalen had an article yesterday about Lindelöf. Apparently he is spending his international break in Gambia with his wife, working with Unicef to help underpriviliged children.

Here is a link to the article in swedish.
Article in Fotbollskanalen

Some quotes from the interview:

- I'm off for ten to twelve days and then I'm going to Gambia with Unicef. I'm going there on Sunday and will be there for a few days.
My wife and I are going on a field trip with Unicef. We are ambassadors and will go down and see how they work. We have been trying to make it happen for quite some time. We started working together just before covid and then the pandemic came and then we couldn't travel. Now that we missed the WC, I got the chance to get some time off and then we take the opportunity to do it.
- It will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it and it will be interesting to see how people work there and what they can do to help.
You always want to help. I am in a position where I can do good things and raise different topics. Same for my wife. When we have the time, we want to do it. For me it is also important, since I have not been on a field trip, to go down and see where the money goes and how people work there to help.

He was also asked about the Ronaldo situation but refused to make any comments on that.

The swedish Fotbollskanalen had an article yesterday about Lindelöf. Apparently he is spending his international break in Gambia with his wife, working with Unicef to help underpriviliged children.

Here is a link to the article in swedish.
Article in Fotbollskanalen

Some quotes from the interview:

- I'm off for ten to twelve days and then I'm going to Gambia with Unicef. I'm going there on Sunday and will be there for a few days.
My wife and I are going on a field trip with Unicef. We are ambassadors and will go down and see how they work. We have been trying to make it happen for quite some time. We started working together just before covid and then the pandemic came and then we couldn't travel. Now that we missed the WC, I got the chance to get some time off and then we take the opportunity to do it.
- It will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it and it will be interesting to see how people work there and what they can do to help.
You always want to help. I am in a position where I can do good things and raise different topics. Same for my wife. When we have the time, we want to do it. For me it is also important, since I have not been on a field trip, to go down and see where the money goes and how people work there to help.

He was also asked about the Ronaldo situation but refused to make any comments on that.

Jeez TOD!!
If you are going to copy paste a person's entire forum post, at least credit them :LOL:

Sounds like Fernandes and Ronaldo friction is real and has been there for a while.
Mate, I’d take articles from ITKs with a grain of salt at this point. Any one of us can write up articles on frictions with obvious members of the team:

Ronaldo had training ground spat with Maguire calling him an expensive fridge

Ronaldo steals goals of Bruno Fernandes which caused dressing room friction

Ronaldo smiles with Dalot after ******** mama Dalot

Mate, I’d take articles from ITKs with a grain of salt at this point. Any one of us can write up articles on frictions with obvious members of the team:

Ronaldo had training ground spat with Maguire calling him an expensive fridge

Ronaldo steals goals of Bruno Fernandes which caused dressing room friction

Ronaldo smiles with Dalot after ******** mama Dalot
It was from Dawson from the MEN retweeted by Ducker who has been very scathing of Ronaldo. Most likely why they don’t particularly play well together.