The Manchester United Thread

What is wrong with injury time? Please bring this to PL and CL also. Time wasting should be punished.
Luckily Burnley is out of PL so no worry for 30+ injury time.

Our game with Newcastle would have had 27 mins injury time apparently under these rules. And Howe had the nerve to complain about the winner in added tine after added time down to all their blatant cheating from the opening KO.🤦‍♂️

If it ultimately ends time wasting I’m all for it. Just right now, if it comes into the PL, we’ll never make the last train home from anywhere! 😡

Told yer mate. Calculating ____house has got EXACTLY what he wanted.

But its hard to feel any sympathy for Utd (the club) when they continue to conduct their business like this on ****** like that.
It’s what he wants but my concern was paying off the remainder of his contract (12 million). Since it’s mutual, that fee is waved

There was no coming back from him giving an unauthorized interview like and a lot of comments were bang out of order BUT his statements on the glazers and how the club is horribly run still holds true. If the glazers come under more scrutiny then that’s a silver lining at least.

Our game with Newcastle would have had 27 mins injury time apparently under these rules. And Howe had the nerve to complain about the winner in added tine after added time down to all their blatant cheating from the opening KO.🤦‍♂️

If it ultimately ends time wasting I’m all for it. Just right now, if it comes into the PL, we’ll never make the last train home from anywhere! 😡
So you gotta start enforcing it and then you will see the time-wasting dwindle a bit. Ofcourse on paper with so much time added seems crazy, but if you see why it happens and what the effect could be then it could be good.

Brazil game is coming so think the record of time addded will be broken :D

So you gotta start enforcing it and then you will see the time-wasting dwindle a bit. Ofcourse on paper with so much time added seems crazy, but if you see why it happens and what the effect could be then it could be good.

Brazil game is coming so think the record of time addded will be broken :D

France 2-1 Australia
45: Six minutes added on.
That has taken the overall stoppage time total to over 90 minutes. We've had an extra game's worth of additional time and we're only eight games in.

This could be a LONG process to weed out time wasting.

I'm all for weeding out time wasting but bad time to do it in a mid-seaosn tournament, gonna be a lot injuries in later stages with people having to play extra 10 minutes every game.

How's this for a source?
Everyone in it now.

The Glazer family have instructed banks to handle the sale of #mufc. They are expected to make this decision public in a statement on Tuesday [@TheAthleticFC]

JUST IN: When asked by if Jim Ratcliffe would be interested in a full purchase of #mufc, sources close to him said: 'We are not commenting.'

Kaveh Solhekol

Manchester United announce club is for sale. Company’s exclusive new financial adviser is New York based The Raine Group. They just marketed the sale of Chelsea earlier this year on behalf of Roman Abramovich. United valued at about £5 billion.

Last edited:
This thread is just going to be swamped in copy pasted tweets about a "possible" Manchester United sale now :rolleyes:

Around £5bn Ducker and the Athletic reporting. Parties also that failed with the CFC purchase are at the table among other new potential buyers.

This thread is just going to be swamped in copy pasted tweets about a "possible" Manchester United sale now :rolleyes:

Rest easy mate.

I’ve joined a revitalised green and gold protest demanding the Glazers stay.

Viva the will of the people!

1669201860977.png