The Manchester United Thread

Sell Martial first and foremost. We’d be able to get Vlahovic for a reasonable fee if Juventus were to get relegated. I’d also look into Evanilson from FC Porto. Very Firmino-esque and probably fits in more into Ten Hag’s idea of a CF.
Yeah could be a great chance to get Vlahovic with how things are at Juve. Not seen anything Evanilson.

My others are the max from Napoli. Looks absolute beast Drogbaesque but with better technique. Would cost an absolute bomb mind. The other is Sesko but I doubt RB would sell so soon.

Tom Keane, who assisted Manchester United’s summer business as head of football negotiations on secondment, had been expected to return to the club on a permanent basis, but he has instead gone back to his law firm Brandsmiths. [@David_Ornstein] #MUFC

That's a bonus for you then if he was in any way involved in the summer carnage.

Robbie Savage to League 1 potentially Forest Green. Logan Pye told he can leave currently on trial at another Prem club.

Proper hate games like this. Just can’t win,

Hate the scab bastards with a deep rooted, long standing passion. And Utds Utd …..

I guess a Forest win as the lesser of two evils. But that wouldn’t fill me with much glee.

Football aye? Mad the emotions it puts you through.