The Manchester United Thread

The good news keeps coming 😀 could be huge for us in the second half of the season. Can’t wait to see how he comes back after sorting his head out and now hopefully in top physical condition after ETH specific training programme

Andy Mitten

@AndyMitten
·
EXC. Jadon Sancho is back in full first team training at Manchester United. For @TheAthleticFC

Pure domination. Palace one chance apart forcing a WC save from ddg have barely got out there half.

Great finish and build up for our goal

Little Zaha batting above his average there 😆
Lucky it wasn't outside a bar in Glasgow ;) He'd be whizzing through traffic in a nee naw at this stage 🤕

Var giveth, Var taketh.
Terrible 2nd half, and I swear, Rashford is one of the worst players when he stops playing with the team and starts soloing.

And to make things even worse, Case is suspended for Arsenal game because of idiotic passes from defence.

Not a terrible result. But a poor second half tbh. Looked a bit leggy. Agree with Van Rashford was very greedy tonight. Was robbed by a shocking VAR. Guess it’s true about balancing themselves out.

As I've said many times. I'm with ETH for the long haul.
This season so far has been a bonus. I didn't expect this much.

Another bonus on the way?
We might not be bought by a bunch of murdering Arabs :) (I wonder will our Scouse rivals fall to the Middle East?).

Always liked him.

Used to be funny as F like when he was laughably classed as a ‘hard man’, when he could neither take it back nor face you straight up, always having to be a snide s/house . (He’d have absolutely **** himself up against a Robson or a Souness.). But he was a lot better player than he was given credit for and a proper leader. The self sacrifice in the semi in Turin for example was the finest example of that. He single-handedly put the disappointment of missing the final behind him to drag Utd though regardless that night.

Like his straightforward, don’t give two ***** honesty off the pitch too.

Always liked him.

Used to be funny as F like when he was laughably classed as a ‘hard man’, when he could neither take it back nor face you straight up, always having to be a snide s/house . (He’d have absolutely **** himself up against a Robson or a Souness.). But he was a lot better player than he was given credit for and a proper leader. The self sacrifice in the semi in Turin for example was the finest example of that. He single-handedly put the disappointment of missing the final behind him to drag Utd though regardless that night.

Like his straightforward, don’t give two ***** honesty off the pitch too.

My dad could beat your dad in fistfight.