The Manchester United Thread

Haha. True though.

Why Robson remains the best Utd player and leader in my lifetime IMHO. Complete, all round midfielder and a proper hard man who could take it as well as give it. Just injured too much down to sacrificing his body too much.

Every player is of their era. Keane was a great in his sides. Scholes, Gerrard similar. But nobody at either club comes close to Robson and Souness in the midfield and leadership stakes from the 80's on for me.

Great just seen City dropped to points in the league after conceding late. From our on loan winger Kirsty Hanson. That’s a huge result in us getting CL. Also a win tomorrow and we go top of the league. Great to see the club backing Skinner and with some absolute quality

And this is another example of why AWB won’t have a future at the club. Other than that it’s been a good well contested match.

Arsenal fully deserved win. EtH tried to close the game too early, and Wan Bissaka was out of depth most of the game. Two goals on him. Antony looking worse and worse with each game.

AWB had a classic AWB game. He pocketed Martinelli for most of the game and was flawless in 1v1 situations but he did nothing going forward and kept Nketiah onside for the winning goal.

As for Antony, he’s all bark and no bite. He does all the tricks but offers no end product. I hope that improves or rather Sancho gets back in time and take up that right wing spot (Rashford has that left spot nailed down)

Yeah Arsenal the better team but great match to watch. Think ETH got the team selection slightly wrong conceding too much in CM. Doesn’t help AWB being **** at everything defensive wise except last ditch tackles.

Tom Keane, who assisted Manchester United’s summer business as head of football negotiations on secondment, had been expected to return to the club on a permanent basis, but he has instead gone back to his law firm Brandsmiths. [@David_Ornstein] #MUFC

Sweet!

Manchester United

@manutd
·
🗣️ "I see the Stretford End arising...." 🔴⚪⚫

Coming August 2024.

#MUFC

"Manchester United is to replace the executive seating area in the Stretford End with general admission season-tickets at the conclusion of the 2023/24 season, following constructive consultation with the club’s Fans’ Advisory Board."

" Structural work will take place over the coming year to return the Stretford End to general admission seating and create a new concourse. During this period, we will be consulting fans to understand how best to repurpose the space currently used by the International Suite."

Henry speaking some sense

Attachments

• B8B73343-9B56-4184-8801-C86CDFD6AD64.jpeg
    B8B73343-9B56-4184-8801-C86CDFD6AD64.jpeg
    778.2 KB · Views: 14