The Manchester United Thread

Did any United fan here vote for Brexit (rule Britannia/they took our jobs and all that).
Are those same fans looking forward to being owned by these guys? 😆

View attachment 620390
only utter tools voted for us to leave the eu thay bought the hype that we would be spending 330m a week on the nhs rather than send it to the eu utter clowns

Had to come back to this comment but did you really call this a new manager bounce? Mate, Ten Hag has been here for 6 months. I’ve seen what a new manager bounce looks like, believe me, we’ve experienced it. This isn’t it.

I can't believe you didn't ignore it.
It's pure trolling.

Scouse knows that United won't lie down forever as a club.
We will come back and break his fragile heart once again.

Be patient and enjoy it when it happens.

I can't believe you didn't ignore it.
It's pure trolling.

Scouse knows that United won't lie down forever as a club.
We will come back and break his fragile heart once again.

Be patient and enjoy it when it happens.

Jesus. Coming from you lately thats brilliant irony mate. 🤣🤣

Apologies for having an honest opinion that wasn’t even narking at Utd. 🤦‍♂️

Jesus. Coming from you lately thats brilliant irony mate. 🤣🤣

Apologies for having an honest opinion that wasn’t even narking at Utd. 🤦‍♂️
I’m not offended at all mate, I was just confused. New manager bounces typically last for 2 months at most. A very good example is Graham Potter and Chelsea. He went 10-11 games unbeaten and now has only won 4 in the last 20 games. Still have no idea what he’s trying to do still.

With Ten Hag, we even started with 2 terrible losses. Since then, I’ve seen nothing but gradual improvements. Our first 10 games, we averaged ~40% possession in the league. We’re currently averaging 53% so he’s slowly moving us away from the side that can only play on the counter to one that can go toe to toe with any side. We even have a cohesive press now while Solskjaer couldn’t coach one to save his life. We handle setbacks a lot better as well

We still have a long way to go but not even looking at the table/results, I’m encouraged by what I see.

….. As we are encouraged by what we see, our rivals get discouraged (and a little bit salty and bitter).

Jesus really? Folk are being bitter and salty towards you? I’d hate to be having the conversations you lads are having over there mate if that is whats happening. Or does rhat come under the banner of the Irish crac? 🤦‍♂️

That’s tickled me and quite made my morning ta.

That’s tickled me and quite made my morning ta.

That infantile early 2000 yahoo chat style "I pity you, you've made me laugh" s.hite doesn't wash Scouse.

Every adult rival can see something is happening and United can actually get back to winning ways over the next few years. All you need to do is put your big boy trousers on and admit that it rubs you up the wrong way (just as we did when Liverpool returned to the top).

It won't hurt you, it won't make you a lesser man.

For all the chat about scousers being built different etc... When it all boils down to it, you are just another flag waving little Englander who can't see past their own club.

Ohh the scene when Glazer see stock prices raging up and just shrug "why selll money cow" ... Continue taking dividends etc.

Ohh the scene when Glazer see stock prices raging up and just shrug "why selll money cow" ... Continue taking dividends etc.
They will be more than happy collecting a cool 6bn dollars. For something they got for around 220m£ and draining the club dry for the best part of 17 yrs. Csnt wait to see the back if them

That infantile early 2000 yahoo chat style "I pity you, you've made me laugh" s.hite doesn't wash Scouse.

Every adult rival can see something is happening and United can actually get back to winning ways over the next few years. All you need to do is put your big boy trousers on and admit that it rubs you up the wrong way (just as we did when Liverpool returned to the top).

It won't hurt you, it won't make you a lesser man.

For all the chat about scousers being built different etc... When it all boils down to it, you are just another flag waving little Englander who can't see past their own club.

Do grow up mate aye? You’re seriously embarrassing yourself now. This is getting more cringe bu the passing post.

🗣️ - Ten Hag asked if he had spoke to the Glazers about the potential #mufc sale: “From the start, yes. They informed me how the process will go. I focus on football, they are focusing on other parts, other departments of the club and how to get everything financed.”

First official bid is in!

The FT article: "Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani, the chairman of one of Qatar’s biggest banks has bid for Manchester United.

Al Thani, son of former Qatari prime minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, confirmed his offer for the English football club in a statement to the Financial Times.

Sheikh Hamad Bin-Jaber al-Thani was one of Qatar’s most powerful figures in the late 1990s and 2000s, serving as prime minister and foreign minister.

The bid plans to return the Club to its former glories both on and off the pitch, and – above all – will seek to place the fans at the heart of Manchester United Football Club once more.

The bid will be completely debt free via Sheikh Jassim’s Nine Two Foundation, which will look to invest in the football teams, the training centre, the stadium and wider infrastructure, the fan experience and the communities the Club supports."

4.5bn the Qatari offer. Who’s next 😁 not surprised the Qatari have the class of 92 involved somehow. Smart move to get the fans onside

Back