The Manchester United Thread

he does not have the money
Just how dumb that sounds. Someone who's 4-5 bill heavy cannot afford the club because he doesnt have the money. In the meanwhile I had to take 2 loans to buy a apartment.

he does not have the money
Exactly. And that’s why he’s got to get help to take on huge debt that he’s gonna transfer to Ineos. And that’s why he can’t afford to clear the excising debt at the club. Most probably won’t have money to invest in the infrastructure in and around Old Trafford and Carrington. And will likely be taking money out of the club to pay his investors who he is borrowing/partnering up with

Qatar: “We will make #MUFC the best in the world again. We will invest in the stadium, community and facilities. No debt and we won’t take anything out of the club.”

Jim Ratcliffe: “I’ll put the Manchester back in Manchester United!!”

Cmon Ratcliffe. Save us from oil money

I mean unless the Glazers are dropping their demands you look good all ways round . But seriously mate? You mean you don’t want to front sports washing from such a ‘stellar’ regime as QSI? (As, like Saudi, NO outside foreign investment is allowed unless it benefits the ruling family.).

What is wrong with you? 👀👀

I mean unless the Glazers are dropping their demands you look good all ways round . But seriously mate? You mean you don’t want to front sports washing from such a ‘stellar’ regime as QSI? (As, like Saudi, NO outside foreign investment is allowed unless it benefits the ruling family.).

What is wrong with you? 👀👀
We will just be a front for Greenwashing instead 😋 and still ladled with debt. With money being taken out monthly.

I should say I really can’t believe you just made that ridiculous, non-comparison. (I wasn’t aware the US government controlled the Glazers money to their own ends but hey-ho.).

But sadly, I can.

Last edited:
There’s no perfect choice here. Atm all 3 options on the table have rubbish downsides in some way and all have been involved in shady s.hite.

Just how dumb that sounds. Someone who's 4-5 bill heavy cannot afford the club because he doesnt have the money. In the meanwhile I had to take 2 loans to buy a apartment.
well seeing as the other bids will have 10x that or more its really not that dumb to say so wind your neck in lad

well seeing as the other bids will have 10x that or more its really not that dumb to say so wind your neck in lad
You misunderstood. Having 4-5 billions is stupid amount of money and you and your grand, grand, grand children can live comfortably without needing to move a finger. And yet he still falls short of buying Man United.

I should say I really can’t believe you just made that ridiculous, non-comparison. (I wasn’t aware the US government controlled the Glazers money to their own ends but hey-ho.).

But sadly, I can.
I’ve seen a lot of united fans online trying to make strawman arguments, trying to justify a Qatari takeover and I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. It’s almost as if they don’t realize this goes against the fabric of what the club stands for.

The glazers are private business men mate. They aren’t, in anyway, shape or form, affiliated to the US government
Ok fair enough it’s not tied to the Govement but it’s still American leveraged. And from very shady people at that and that were also involved in the Glazers taking over the club.

There’s no wrong or right here. People will have their own ideas of who they want taking over the club. I guess you’re pro Jim I’m the opposite.

Back