The Manchester United Thread

I know goals usually win games. But DDG save from Kounde, that double block from Casemiro and the off the line clearance from Varane were just as important.

Great management right there and hi level coaching and tactical nouse !

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell
·
Erik ten Hag’s record for effective subs is exceptional. Now 19 players scoring off the bench - most of any team in Europe’s big five leagues.

But importantly he doesn’t wait. Liverpool, Omonia, Wolves, City, Leicester all saw HT changes work too.

#MUFC

Another Spanish team

Attachments

• 8722250A-2756-4784-87E0-A4FA1B669541.jpeg
    8722250A-2756-4784-87E0-A4FA1B669541.jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 13
Ahhh F off.

Just what we need. Your meffs in Malaga and Madrid. Least you play Thursday so hopefully no Utd goes out too early.

Yeah, I have no idea how this Barca side are top of their league. They struggle to create any clear chances

Yeah it's like watching LVG's United, the final pass that could open things up just never happens. And then Lewy gets frustrated and starts dropping deeper much like Rooney used to, and there's no outlet in the front. 🤷‍♂️

Just what we need. Our only consistent goal threat is now injured…
I watched the match again this morning. And ETH asks him if he’s ok as he comes off and Rashford says yes I’m fine. Then I watched a video of him leaving and he wasn’t limping or had a boot or crutches so. I guess it will be painkillers or an injection to get through Sunday. Then maybe rested for wh in the fa cup

Great management right there and hi level coaching and tactical nouse !

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell
·
Erik ten Hag’s record for effective subs is exceptional. Now 19 players scoring off the bench - most of any team in Europe’s big five leagues.

But importantly he doesn’t wait. Liverpool, Omonia, Wolves, City, Leicester all saw HT changes work too.

#MUFC

It's all luck at the moment TOD.
He had a quick bounce around the changing room at half time on his trusty space hopper.

images (1).jpeg