The Manchester United Thread

What a second half 🤩 Sancho coming on changed the game! Special special shout out to DDG kept us in the game first half with 2 fantastic saves and now is Utds all time clean sheet holder.

Was great to have McTominey back and looking sharp. Sabitzer best match. Dalot now getting up to full speed. Mainoo with a nice composed little cameo.

2 wins 1 draw without Casemiro. That win keeps the pressure on those above and solidified our top 4 CL spot which is the goal for me this season.

Perfect afternoon. 3 points, no injuries and got to rest some players. And boy oh boy Rashford 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bring on Thursday night😁 Casemiro, Martinez, Sabitzer, McTominey all back. And likely Maguire, Martial and Antony🙏🏼

He’s the one 😍

Squawka

@Squawka
·
Since losing to Brighton on the opening day, Manchester United have now taken 29 points from a possible 33 at Old Trafford in the Premier League:

WWDWWWWWWDW

Erik ten Hag took that defeat personally. 😤

Mental health is no joke. Be careful with the words in the future.
This is not what I was expecting this season (so I consider it a bonus).
Another great game of ball and an extra nail in the coffin of our rivals mental health (y)

🚨🚨| #mufc have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 10 games. The last time they did this was back in 2012 when Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge. 😳📈

Half a season in and the Twitter divvies are always gonna' divvy.

Never learn. 🤦‍♂️

Relayed, I'd personally love Wreck it Ralph at Anfield. His philosophy would fit perfectly into the eths of the club for the GM/ SD role and mesh brilliantly with Jurgen.

They are busy talking on the French riviera like for the gig. Which I'm equally sound with.

Just be fun to have two top Germans at their respective jobs together who respect each other so much.

Glazers leaving a parting gift putting season ticket prices up for the first time in 11 yrs according to the Athletic. There also saying SJR won’t be paying off the glazers / clubs debt if his bid wins.