The Manchester United Thread

Alright mates, BIG game this Sunday against a Liverpool side slowly finding their feet again. They’re probably still in the fragile confidence phase but confidence nonetheless. Still feels like once they concede 1 goal, they could concede more but it was be difficult to score that first which is why I can’t see the game ending 1-1 for that reason. Hopefully Rashford has had enough time to recover as well as Luke Shaw cos those 2 will be incredibly important. Sancho, less so but it would be nice having him as an option off the bench.

Overall, with Casemiro (best DM in the league) starting, I’m always confident heading into ALMOST every game barring this one (and maybe city) as the ol’ proverbial saying, form goes out the window with these.

In ETH we trust!

Alright mates, BIG game this Sunday against a Liverpool side slowly finding their feet again. They’re probably still in the fragile confidence phase but confidence nonetheless. Still feels like once they concede 1 goal, they could concede more .....

Pretty much. Fragility of confidence has been the biggest thing of all this season and still is.

Only answer is to start banning the ****** until either they learn. Or their respective clubs sort out their own.

Although if we’d done that this season, Bournemouth, Brighton, Everton and Palace would be about the only clubs with away fans allowed at Anfield. Most everyone else has been an utter disgrace all year. If its not tragedies, its the tired arl ***** on social deprivation and food poverty. Not like we’re living through the worst cost of living/ food crisis in living memory and they aren’t walking past food bank collections going into the ground or anything like. 🤦‍♂️😡

Since we’ve come back out of lockdown, ******** behaviour at football has sadly crept back in again and is taking things backwards rapidly.

It's also high time the TV companies covering called it out as well. They're quick to apologise for the occasional swear word (what they wrongly refer to as 'industrial language'), while 'condoning by turning a deaf ear' to the real and far more serious issue.

Last edited:
All the best.

I think if you win today, that should see Utd home in 3rd.

Get beat, and third is very much in play.

Biggest, most watched game in World football. L’pool- Utd is omnipresent and surpasses anything. Heres to a belter contest for those viewers to enjoy.

Liverpool just wants more and more and more.

You are lucky to still have 11 guys on the field.

Embarrassing. Disgusting. I've never, ever felt so ashamed to be a United fan.

Deserved. And tbh Liverpool didn’t even have to play well. We gave the ball away so many times easily that led to goals.

Don’t think the team selection was right either today. But that’s no excuse for the way we played. Also can’t miss the chances we had first half.

That’s a bad one. But still more than happy with we’re we are this season and how we are going forward under ETH.

Went to make some salad at 1-0, forgot the game is on, when I finally got back to see the score I thought I'm tripping balls.

Deserved. And tbh Liverpool didn’t even have to play well. We gave the ball away so many times easily that led to goals.

Don’t think the team selection was right either today. But that’s no excuse for the way we played. Also can’t miss the chances we had first half.

That’s a bad one. But still more than happy with we’re we are this season and how we are going forward under ETH.
We went back to the basics and it felt like watching a Klopp team rather than the turgid possession ***** we've been trying to implement all season. I will say Bruno performance was a disgrace, there is petulant but he went overboard.

We went back to the basics and it felt like watching a Klopp team rather than the turgid possession ***** we've been trying to implement all season. I will say Bruno performance was a disgrace, there is petulant but he went overboard.
They was all a disgrace tbh either with petulant or their performances. I thought we would lose today but not like that. Everything went wrong. Heads and legs went as the match went on.

Luckily with ETH in charge I don’t feel it will derail us to much. And luckily our next 3 matches are at home.

@Anthony

Think you’ve worn it out lid

1678042810500.jpeg