The Manchester United Thread

I'm sure it felt bad to Rashford who's a local lad. Th rest don't give a toss about rivalry, they're here for a pay check. That's just modern football for ya.

I'm sure it felt bad to Rashford who's a local lad. Th rest don't give a toss about rivalry, they're here for a pay check. That's just modern football for ya.
Well….there’s also McTominay. He didn’t start but he’s a local lad

They may not care about rivalry but personal image is a different matter. Losing in such away isn't good for their image which in turn will reflect on future pay checks. Top level modern football is image dominated you only need to look towards the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Pogba and Neymar who have built reputations on not just their ability with a ball but also the whole way they are perceived by their followers.

Bruno didn’t award himself the armband mate. Maybe look to the guy that gave him the armband to begin with. …..

Amused me-

1678284555390.png