The Manchester United Thread

I shall be watching the Old Firm game this dinner time so won’t see the Utd match. But please beat the Ev.

The wild parties across L’pool if the blue ***** go down> Top 4 ANY day of the week! 😎

Have a really ugly feeling this is going to be one of those games. Should've been 2 up in first 15.

@KathrynBatte
·
Update on this - Evie Rabjohn has made the decision to join Manchester United and the move will be completed once she returns from international duty with England U19

OFFICIAL: Subsequent assessment of Marcus Rashford’s injury suggested that he will be unavailable for a few games, but is expected to be back for the season run-in.

Ten Hag on Luke Shaw & Alejandro Garnacho: “Both not available. Definitely the injury of Garnacho is more severe, but I expect Luke Shaw back on shorter notice.” #MUFC

Like anyone's arsed if their club ground is selected for a tournament. Divvy. Journalists don't have a clue.

Talking of, the different between SM gobshites who never go the game and lads that do is brought home perfectly by Utd's European season .....

As if a mad one in Moldova, Nicosia and San Sabastian isn't a brilliant enough group. Two trips to Seville (I always find Barcelona 'Meh'), then maybe Sporting Lisbon and a final in Budapest would make that one fo the best European seasons EVER for proper boss trips.

Why, as much as you want your club dining at Europe's top table in the CL, you're never arsed if it's the Europa as that's were the best trips lie by far. And the Conference League has just added an utterly mad, utterly brilliant dimension of mad places you'd never get to go.

Thomas Zilliacus

@TZilliacus

·
I have declined participation in a third bidding round for United. The bidding is turning into a farce, with Glazers giving no respect to the club. The delays will make it very difficult for any new owner to build a winning team for next season.