The Manchester United Thread

Thomas Zilliacus
@TZilliacus

·
I have declined participation in a third bidding round for United. The bidding is turning into a farce, with Glazers giving no respect to the club. The delays will make it very difficult for any new owner to build a winning team for next season.
he did not put that he never really had the money needed to buy utd in the first place

I’d love to know how Lloris is a staple as France’s #1 ahead of him. 🤷🏼‍♂️ He was the far better goalie when he was at Lille. And he’s just improved from there.

Lloris is a career long disaster waiting to happen every game.
Not just him. Lafont, Areola and even Samba are, in my opinion, better than Lloris. Then you have GKs like Meslier and Chevalier who are all much younger and deserve a chance. But hey, Lloris is a national team captain and player with most caps. If they had a better selector then France should've won WC.

This Zilicuckus fella may not have the money, but he does have a point about the whole process taking too long. By the time the sale wraps up it will be new season probably.
and thats why i dont think thay will sell

What was the ref thinking with that yellow for Bruno lol. Luckily looks like he won’t be needed and will get a mini break

EL Sevilla is like CL Madrid, they have black magic working for them.

Back