The Manchester United Thread

All jokes aside. Zzeezzy was a good poster just went off the deep end sometimes

The all too regular "That's it!! I'm done with United", "I'm finished with football, that's it from me" posts, only for him to be commenting on a match days later came across as immature and dummy spitting though.

I can't stand that Emo s.hit ;)

I don't know if anyone else has realised but the centre back pairing for the FA Cup Semi Final will not be Lindelof and Maquire. As there is a little matter of a suspension for Maquire. So who will Ten Hag select what with all the other senior options unavailable...

Premier League

@premierleague

·
Since his @ManUtd debut, @B_Fernandes8 is one of just two players in Europe's top five leagues to register at least 50 goals and 50 assists in all competitions, after Lionel Messi
👏

I don't know if anyone else has realised but the centre back pairing for the FA Cup Semi Final will not be Lindelof and Maquire. As there is a little matter of a suspension for Maquire. So who will Ten Hag select what with all the other senior options unavailable...
Shaw and Linderlof.

That's the best to hope for but will Shaw be fit is the big question, lose linderlof in today's game and it could be a Casemiro and Shaw partnership or ETH might even give Mengi a start (if he gets through the U21 game this week).
Hopefully Shaw is fit he’s in the match day squad

Marc Jurado & Zidane Iqbal have arrived with the #MUFC team at the City Ground. Brandon Williams another here. No Luke Shaw or Scott McTominay despite both passing training

Back