The Manchester United Thread

Still remember how sudden the casemiro signing happened and how it all looked like a dream. We spent all summer debating suitable DMs and would’ve take Case over any single DM we brought up but I didn’t even think it was realistic. ****, it almost seemed as realistic as bringing in Pedri (speaking to existence anyone? lol). That said, we do need a ball carrier partner along side him. The perfect player that would fit this would be Pedri but, barring some miracle, it isn’t happening.

Still remember how sudden the casemiro signing happened and how it all looked like a dream. We spent all summer debating suitable DMs and would’ve take Case over any single DM we brought up but I didn’t even think it was realistic. ****, it almost seemed as realistic as bringing in Pedri (speaking to existence anyone? lol). That said, we do need a ball carrier partner along side him. The perfect player that would fit this would be Pedri but, barring some miracle, it isn’t happening.
Not his biggest fan but looks like Rice is the main target. He would defo compliment Casemiro though.

Yeah Rice defo isn’t a pure DM like Casemiro. He has to be that way at WH because their team would crumble without his discipline. But he thrives on carrying the ball and his passing is actually underrated I actually he can go up levels surrounded by better players and a better system. Myself inc. Him, Mount and Rabiot would be very good upgrade to our CM options.

I'd personally love someone like Gavi honestly.
Gavi is quite similar to Bruno. I’d say Pedri is more of what we need: incredibly press resistant, insane close control, rarely ever gives the ball away and superb decision making. He’s the glue we need to not just control games better but link the defense with attack properly. He’d be a proper compliment to Casemiro in every way.

Yeah Rice defo isn’t a pure DM like Casemiro. He has to be that way at WH because their team would crumble without his discipline. But he thrives on carrying the ball and his passing is actually underrated I actually he can go up levels surrounded by better players and a better system. Myself inc. Him, Mount and Rabiot would be very good upgrade to our CM options.
Is he any better at carrying the ball than McTominay?

I mean it's straight out of Fergie's playbook to try and secure best English players.