The Manchester United Thread

Nice. How’s it going?

First time i have really got into a long term save. And gotta say transfer wise it’s a bit baffling. I have been Utd for 5 seasons now and never had a budget over 87m. And why are players valued at 300/400m lol
Really? I have 200m + every year. Maybe you're just bad at selling.

Really? I have 200m + every year. Maybe you're just bad at selling.
Yep really. Just started a new save. To experiment with some tips I have read. First season 25. Something million before sales/ loans. Managed to loan out McTominey, Elanga, Martial, Pellistri, Williams all with obligation to buy clauses. Tried selling them but no takers. Also tried to sell Maguire, Donny, Fred but no takers on loan or sale.

I don’t sell a lot of players after the first 2 summers once the deadwood is gone. Maybe that’s why I never get over 100m budget

Pellistri: "Yes, I spoke with him [Ten Hag] and we are working together to find the best club, the best option. I hope to be able to play. In my position and at my age, what you want is to play. We want to find the best solution." #MUFC

Yep really. Just started a new save. To experiment with some tips I have read. First season 25. Something million before sales/ loans. Managed to loan out McTominey, Elanga, Martial, Pellistri, Williams all with obligation to buy clauses. Tried selling them but no takers. Also tried to sell Maguire, Donny, Fred but no takers on loan or sale.
2nd season, "skipped" first season to make it a bit more realistic.

Ignore Mount and Onana, those are 'agreed' transfers from the first seasons.

First season window just finished. Managed to raise another 24m on loan deals. Managed to get Ugarte DM from Sporting for 20m upfront then another 23 in installments. Then loaned Eric Garcia CB from Barca 2.5m with the obligation to buy for 19m. Then Varane got injured so signe young CB Scalvini from Atalanta for 7.5m with 20m in installments

Erik ten Hag on striker search: “Progress yes it’s been made. You know how it works, when we have him, we will tell you directly.” #MUFC

@Vanjagl

got to Jan window first season. Seem to be faring better this time. Sold Fred 8.75m to FLA. Donny to Spurs for 22m and Williams to Norwich for 10m

Erik ten Hag on Martial: “Today he was in the team training so that is really hopeful. We have shown we can be successful without him. But of course it’s more easy when you have players to choose”. [@SimonPeach]

Talking about FM, Really exited finally going over to new engine. Think finally the game can evolve. It has been stuck on endless bug and filler features loop for years now.

Talking about FM, Really exited finally going over to new engine. Think finally the game can evolve. It has been stuck on endless bug and filler features loop for years now.

Since FM2010 lol

Looking forward to seeing how these lads get on.

PLAYERS WHO TRAVELLED FOR WREXHAM GAME

Sonny Aljofree
Toby Collyer
Jonny Evans Will Fish
Isak Hansen-Aaroen
Elyh Harrison
Joe Hugill
Marc Jurado
***** Kambwala
Charlie McNeill
Dermot Mee
Mateo Mejia
Maxi Oyedele
Logan Pye
Shola Shoretire

I’m a bit concerned nothing about revolutionizing the tactics page wasn’t mentioned. A new 3D engine sounds all well and good but I tend to watch most matches on 2D to understand my team’s overall shape in match situations and honestly, it’s too rigid. I’d like more flexibility on player positioning out of possession vs in possession, set specific pressing triggers, set a pressing structure as well as set the shape I’d want when playing out from the back.