The Manchester United Thread

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £1.25m for Darren Fletcher’s 16yr-old sons Jack + Tyler. The twins have been at Manchester City’s academy. Harrison Parker, also 16, will go to City for a similar fee from Manchester United. #Official #MUFC

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £1.25m for Darren Fletcher’s 16yr-old sons Jack + Tyler. The twins have been at Manchester City’s academy. Harrison Parker, also 16, will go to City for a similar fee from Manchester United. #Official #MUFC
City are getting the better talent

City are getting the better talent
Not really his attitude has stunk since being at the club. He’s been pretty average. It also says a lot about him or his people. Joined Arsenal the next summer joined us and now a summer later is joining City. And we are getting 2 youth England internationals. Who are rated as 2 of the biggest talents at that u16 level.

Oh and also he was demanding wages that would of smashed our current academy structure and missed a year of football due to constant injuries.

Looks like this will finally be the summer we have the long awaited clear out. Elanga, Bailly, Henderson, Fred next to join Jones, Telles, DDG. Wouldn’t mind if One of McTominey or Donny left. And Martial and Maguire. Shaping up to be a good first full summer incharge for Murtaugh and Arnold after been thrown in at the deep end last summer. Just need to get a No9 in asap and a back up for Casemiro and Maguire replacement

Missed the match last night TOD. I'm relaxing at the villa in 32° heat :cool:

Give me a breakdown of the match if you have a minute (y) Thanks mate.

Missed the match last night TOD. I'm relaxing at the villa in 32° heat :cool:

Give me a breakdown of the match if you have a minute (y) Thanks mate.
First half we was really good considering it was the first mins for most of them and Arsenal played a full strength team and had already played games in the US so are further ahead and climatized.

We pressed well and didn’t let them create anything of note in either half. Second half they were better after we brought on a complete different 11. Except for one opening in which Heaton made a great double save off Martinelli. Saka was Arsenal main outlet but Shaw 1st half and Williams second half handled him well.

Kobbie Mainoo was stand out performer. Considering he’s only just turned 18 he showing a real Maturity to his game in every aspect. Really think he can be our Caicedo!

Sancho looked really sharp again playing as a false 9. Held the ball up well and linked the play. Looks to have gained a yard pace from somewhere the way he left Arsenal CB for dead before rocketing his shot past Ramsedale into the roof of the net.

Thought AWB was good and looks to have developed even more in his final third play. Getting forward well even drifting inside and playing some nice link up stuff with Fernandes and Antony.

You can already see an evolution and improvement to finally getting to how ETH wants us to play after laying the principles and groundwork last season. Really promising signs for the season ahead!

Only disappointment was it looks like Amad picked up a bad knock. And Malacia is out of the tour with injury. Will have to wait and hear how bad both are. Oh and Onana obviously didn’t feature.

Oh and I’m not surprised to hear players, staff, managers saying how key Mount will be this season. He’s looked great so far. He’s basically gonna replace and play the Eriksen role. Basically Eriksen with younger with more legs, better pressing and tackling and will offer more of a goal threat. Fernandes said he’s gonna have a big role on his own game after the match. But he didn’t go into detail.

Confirmed by Ducker. Casemiro will be vice captain. And Mainoo won’t be going out on loan and will be in the first team squad.

Nice. How’s it going?

First time i have really got into a long term save. And gotta say transfer wise it’s a bit baffling. I have been Utd for 5 seasons now and never had a budget over 87m. And why are players valued at 300/400m lol
Going great. 3rd season in, I’ve gotten them back to back promotions to the league 1. I’ve been making due with A LOT of loans from PL teams. Ollie Palmer has been a beast for me tho even though his productivity slowed down a bit since the current season

I’m glad I don’t have to deal with the insanely inflated fees in the top leagues. I feel this allows me to get a feeling for hidden gems that fit my tactics