The Manchester United Thread

All that said, if the rumours on the Brentford goalie are true, at least Arsenal are accepting Ramsdale is a massive liability and are doing something about him.

That would change my outlook on them somewhat.

Regardless of what you might think, Ramsdale is a good keeper. Not on a top level, but if he's the weak link, then you're golden.
Throw in a Timber, who ads a lot of depth, and if he adapts, quality as well.
Rice is one of the best midfielders in PL and huge upgrade on Xhaka.
Havertz is.. uhm.. interesting. One thing he adds is depth. He can cover both striker, wings and whatever Odegaard plays.
Martinelli and Saka are getting better and better. They have nice depth on the wings, or maybe just I rate Trossard.
Jesus and Nketieh (sorry about sp) are better striking duo than anything else in the league bar City.
On (my) paper, I think Arsenal should challenge.

Did you honestly just both say Ramsdale is a good goalie and they have the best attacking depth in the league bar City?(Who don’t have great depth across the attack either but I digress.) 👀👀

That is ….. something.

It will be fun to see how Arsenals season plays out.

Barring the Attacking midfield and maybe DM positions,I couldn’t disagree anymore. Their defense is still one Saliba injury away from disaster (as we saw last season) and their only backup from Jesus is Nketiah.
Even AM is a strange one. Why in all that’s holy would you sign Havertz🙋🏻‍♂️

Did you honestly just both say Ramsdale is a good goalie and they have the best attacking depth in the league bar City?(Who don’t have great depth across the attack either but I digress.) 👀👀

That is ….. something.

It will be fun to see how Arsenals season plays out.
Can you name who has better main striker and backup than Arsenal?
Also, your tone is a really strange for a person who pretty much missed almost every prediction regarding football in last few years.

Chat wham on Arsenal. Flip it onto someone else when it's pointed out. Poor that.

Anyway, to answer your ?, I'll just wave my hand.

If you still want to attest that Martinelli, Jesus, Sakha (None of whom scored more than much maligned Nunez last season), Trossard , Nelson and Nkhetia, are a stronger group than Salah, Jota, Diaz, Gakpo and Nunez, then I wish I were your bookie taking your money on that over this coming season.

You're as thick as they come. I ain't gonna educate you on social manners buddy.
Martinelli scored 15 goals in PL, Jesus, 11 and Saka has 14 goals.
Salah has 19 goals. Liverpool's only player in double figures who's still at the club. Pardon me, Arsenal had much more potent attacking line.
Not to mention I was not asking about the whole attack, I was asking about strikers, pure number 9.

Anyway, can't be arsed to talk to you anymore. Don't do something stupid.

You started this by replying Arsenals attacking group was second only to City and went through them Individually! But I’m the thick one here. 🤦‍♂️ And where is Arsenal’s pure 9 again? Jesus? He’s far from that. Nkhetia? Give me strength if he’s being held up as a top 4 club quality. This hole is just getting deeper.

Nunez had 15 total goals last year. No Arsenal player topped that. Sorry that is so hard to follow.

And I’m loving the irony of you calling me thick and stupid, and then telling me you aren’t going to educate me on ‘social manners.’ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seemingly you CBA talking to the others here disagreeing with you either as you madly just want to attack me.

Anyway, again, it will be fun to see this play out this season. We shall revisit it along with the ’Mount is twice the player of Szoboszlai’ line you threw out previously come the seasons end.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

That was a weird first half. Dortmund was no where to be seen, just to score 2 goals in what, 90 seconds? Still, really promising from Uniteds 2nd/3rd string.

Back