The Manchester United Thread

The situation is really, really bad. So first and second choice left backs are injured, and you have to play backup right back there, and that is not enough, now both first choice CDs are injured as well, and also the third choice in Lindelof might be injured. And big signing in the midfield also got injured. That's 4 starters injured. 33% of the starting 11, give or take. And then their backups are injured as well.

Potentially dire season coming.
Looks like it. Didn’t deserve that loss today imo but that’s football. Same amount of points going into the int break as last season. Hojlund looks a handful at least. Hopefully get some players fit after the break. ****** nightmares about Maguire and Evans though!

Then there is the rumour that the Glazers aren't selling after all because they didn't get a $10billion offer.

Then there is the rumour that the Glazers aren't selling after all because they didn't get a $10billion offer.
That’s been rubbished by Bloomberg, Jacobs even Mike Keegan who writes for the same paper the original story came from lol. It’s still up for sale.

Well luckily Linderlof was only taken off as he was feeling unwell before kick off but still played. After watching the highlights back. Some absolute shocking officiating

Kaveh Solhekol

@SkyKaveh

·
Manchester United bidders remain interested in buying the club. Nothing has changed yet as far as they are aware. Source involved in the process says Glazers should take the money and go, they have two massive bids which value the club at far more than its share price has ever been

🚨
| The current bidders have not been given confirmation that #mufc has been taken off the market. [@beINSPORTS]

Damning statement from the manager who gave him months off last season to get his head straight. I said before he was signed by United and linked with Liverpool to scouse that he was not worth the money at all as the company he keeps and the mentality he has will hinder him immensely. One of the worst signings considering the hefty wages he was put on from the start.

With regards to the game, I think we’re just not going to get any more penalty calls this season…or get “offside” goals like Garnacho’s chalked off.
Thanks Forest, you f*cking wank stains. I hope you lot get relegated this season.

With regards to the game, I think we’re just not going to get any more penalty calls this season…or get “offside” goals like Garnacho’s chalked off.
Thanks Forest, you f*cking wank stains. I hope you lot get relegated this season.
Hey Zz, long time no see. How you been mate? ;)

I'll be honest.
As soon as I read that we are still paying Greenwood I switched off from them as a business.

I couldn't care less if they get relegated and Old Trafford crumbles around their ankles.

I'll be honest.
As soon as I read that we are still paying Greenwood I switched off from them as a business.

I couldn't care less if they get relegated and Old Trafford crumbles around their ankles.
That's your opinion however, no business will get rid of an asset (that's all players are to the yanks) if they can still make money from them and as he still has saleable value all be it dimished they won't cancel the contract. Ronaldo was a different matter his resale value was diminishing with each passing month and once it was clear he wasn't worth the excessive wages the result was a forgone conclusion.