The Manchester United Thread

But it's alright to judge him off one game against Roy Hodgson.

Now who’s the negative one here mate? 😉

We’re not calling him world class of anything.
How's that negative? Just pointing out how the pendulum swings.

He'll have all the chances in the world, lets hope he takes it. He offers something very different to other wingers.

Samuel Luckhurst
#mufc say Lisandro Martinez will be out for ‘an extended period of action’.

Samuel Luckhurst

@samuelluckhurst

·
Martinez sustained the setback against Arsenal but played in the next two games. Sergio Reguilon also out of this weekend’s game #mufc

Big shame about Martinez. Reguilon should be fit for next week. Malacia is only just come off crutches. Amad Diallo and Kobbie Mainoo will be available after the next round of international matches. No date yet on Shaws return.

Quick injury update.

Probably better off just copy pasting some tweets mate.

Don't be discussing matches or players on here :D
You should really follow your own advice. Talk about football, stop with the cheap jabs that have nothing to do with this thread.

I'm looking forward to the matches this weekend. Pair that with the Ryder cup and it's a brilliant weekend for sports fans.

Hoping to see another hungry effort from some United players.

Yeah, you'll get those when your players can't make a 5 yard pass.

ETH is right the decision making from players at times. Especially in the final 3rd is shocking. But we all know who the main culprit is for that.

ETH is right the decision making from players at times. Especially in the final 3rd is shocking. But we all know who the main culprit is for that.

You can't absolve the coach of , yanno', the actual coaches job! The bigger question I'd be asking is just what he's (not) teaching the players on the training ground. As he's being found more and more wanting with poorly prepared/ aware sides by the passing game.

This is his team. His players. And the question you should be asking as much of them is of him. The man who, with his staff, (allegedly) prepares them through the week.

You can't absolve the coach of , yanno', the actual coaches job! The bigger question I'd be asking is just what he's (not) teaching the players on the training ground. As he's being found more and more wanting with poorly prepared/ aware sides by the passing game.

This is his team. His players. And the question you should be asking as much of them is of him. The man who, with his staff, (allegedly) prepares them through the week.
Oh for sure mate he has to take some responsibility no doubt he’s the manager. Sets up the formation/tactics, makes subs etc. But i wouldn’t call it his team this season. We have far too many injuries in key positions. And he’s having to use and rely on players he was actively trying to sell/ force out the club. Yes as we agree he has to take some of the blame for his decisions and we should be doing better. But there’s a **** of a lot going against him on and off the pitch atm.