The Manchester United Thread

josh

@JoshMUFC951

·
Gifted my ticket to the foundation, United sold it on at the ticket office. Guess who was sat in my seat? A Galatasaray fan.

Had a friend at the match and he said there were Galatasary fans sitting all around the stadium even the Stretford end 😡

I know we have a lot of injuries atm and an un balanced left side. But ETH needs to start playing players in the positions.

He could have easily put Dalot left Linderlof on the right and had Varane and Maguire at CB. Not ideal but defo more balanced and 4 actual defenders at the back.

Then moved Amarabat to Partner Bruno with Casemiro just behind.

Then a from 3 of Garnacho, Hojlund, Rashford

🚨
EXCL: Manchester United have now completed the signing of Max mallem from rivals Chelsea
💥
From Cobham to Carrington
🔴
✅
Recruitment team on
🔥
continuing to pick up the best young talents around

Women drew 2-2 against Arsenal last night in a hard fought end to end match. Goals from Leah Galton and new STR signing Melvin Malard from PSG. Was 2-1 up going into the last min. When they scored a rocket worldie from about 35 yards out top corner. Keeps us top of the table

Five solid years of "gEt riD of mcToMinAy he's nOt GoOd enOuGh" 🤪

Now... "He understands United... He never says die and will fight for the badge" 😂

Five solid years of "gEt riD of mcToMinAy he's nOt GoOd enOuGh" 🤪

Now... "He understands United... He never says die and will fight for the badge" 😂
He did save us from the press shitshow for the next 2 weeks. Can you imagine what it would’ve been like losing 3 back to back home games before the international break?

Great 1-1 result for the women against PSG in our debut CL match. First half got absolutely mauled and our inexperience showed. But the girls battled hard and Earps was fantastic.

2nd half changed formation brought on genuine WC players in Geyse, Malard Miyazawa and we tore them a new one and could of won it. Malard who we signed from PSG scored for us making it 2 from 2 for her.

Git a really good chance of progressing going back to there place next week.

Football has always had late bloomers.
Di Natale, Vardy, Klose to name a few among many.

Could McTom be another?:unsure:

I don’t think McTominey is a late bloomer he’s always been used wrong. Anyone that watched him come through the academy knows he’s always been better as a more Advanced CM arriving late in the box. Or as a STR. His goal record at youth level was pretty good. Problem is he’s not a good enough footballer technically to play as an AM. It’s also the reason he’s no good at CM.

He should be used solely of the bench as a target man when we are chasing games.

He did save us from the press shitshow for the next 2 weeks. Can you imagine what it would’ve been like losing 3 back to back home games before the international break?

I don't read anything by English news outlets, so I'm always safe from their nonsense 🤪

🔴📰 | #mufc's new scouting process has split the globe into sections, focusing on the top leagues in the EU and the Americas, with groups of scouts covering each area and reporting to a senior member of the recruitment department. [@lauriewhitwell]

🔴📰 | #mufc's new scouting process has split the globe into sections, focusing on the top leagues in the EU and the Americas, with groups of scouts covering each area and reporting to a senior member of the recruitment department. [@lauriewhitwell]
anything on if sir jim is getting the club or what