The Manchester United Thread

I wasn’t going to post anything on the Derby until tomorrow as I’m still out but the news of Sir Bobby’s passing has just quietened the boozer and put everything in stark perspective.

Genuinely devoed hearing that. Top, TOP bloke who always spoke really respectfully of us. Englands greatest ever player in my humble.

Liverpool sends its respects for one of the all time World greats and an even better human being.

God rest.

Gutted! RIP legend and thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones 🙏🏼😢

Simon Stone

@sistoney67

·
Sir Bobby Charlton passed away in early hours this morning, his family have confirmed. “He was surrounded by his family. His family would like to pass on their thanks to everyone who has contributed to his care and for the many people who have loved and supported him” He was 86.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_3510.jpeg
    IMG_3510.jpeg
    901.3 KB · Views: 12
·
🚨
📋
#MUFC XI vs City
*️⃣
🇨🇲
Andre ONANA 24
🇵🇹
Diogo DALOT 20
🇬🇧
Jonny EVANS 35
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Harry MAGUIRE 5
🇸🇪
Victor LINDELOF 2
🇲🇦
Sofyan AMRABAT 4
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Scott MCTOMINAY 39
🇩🇰
Christian ERIKSEN 14
🇵🇹
Bruno FERNANDES 8
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Marcus RASHFORD 10
🇩🇰
Rasmus HOJLUND 11

is that the best def we can put out my god
Yeah these injuries are annoying as heck!

City been better which isn’t a surprise. But I don’t think they have been great either. We should have done better on the few chances we have had.

Shapes not right for me. There getting far to much joy down our right. Because Bruno wants to drift in. I would sub of Eriksen. Move Fernandes central. Then Bring on Garnacho then put Rashford right.