The Manchester United Thread

No doubt the haters will be out again saying ETH isn't up to the job, personally even the worlds best manager would stuggle with the defensive injuries the squad currently has. Mind you he's not helping himself with the midfield to be honest.

Absolute *** spanking that second half. And ETH deserves all the criticism after that. And the players we know all about them flakes. How the **** can you be so highly paid and have so much skill and yet be so useless and so little pride in yourself.

I wrote about Onana save technique being unorthodox and he is as guilty as anyone in today's game of parrying the ball into danger. He got lucky in the first half but in the third goal he got caught out by Haaland again.

true im still doing well on fm23 plus the yanks are gone on my save
I'm doing well currently 2nd behind City in the league, sold Varane to the Saudi's for £60m and picked up a surprisingly good DM in 23 year old Schlotterbeck from Dortmund.

I'm doing well currently 2nd behind City in the league, sold Varane to the Saudi's for £60m and picked up a surprisingly good DM in 23 year old Schlotterbeck from Dortmund.
nice im in 2030 i think got jude rice and gavi for cm

I wrote about Onana save technique being unorthodox and he is as guilty as anyone in today's game of parrying the ball into danger. He got lucky in the first half but in the third goal he got caught out by Haaland again.
He was the only player with any credit today. Would have been 6/7 without him. Least he’s picking up his form. The rest should be ashamed!

Anyways. All Utd fans best get used to us being mid table FC for a very long time! Unless SJR guys Mitchel and Jean Claude perform miracles. They will need to be very smart coz we are *** broke and nearly a Billion in debt.

Very grim times!

As long as the glazers are here, the minority ownership won’t make any modicum of difference. If anything, they’ll have a fall guy they can pin blame on when things go to ****.

Say what you’d like about Scouse but he called this a year ago. You could bring in a peak Pep-Klopp regen and it’ll end all the same.

As long as the glazers are here, the minority ownership won’t make any modicum of difference. If anything, they’ll have a fall guy they can pin blame on when things go to ****.

Say what you’d like about Scouse but he called this a year ago. You could bring in a peak Pep-Klopp regen and it’ll end all the same.
we have know this for years no 1 will do anything with the clown owners

No doubt the haters will be out again saying ETH isn't up to the job, personally even the worlds best manager would stuggle with the defensive injuries the squad currently has. Mind you he's not helping himself with the midfield to be honest.

You should work for the Glazers lid.

You are a shockingly coached team from back to front. You got away with it last season with individuals bailing you out as the league was all over the place with the mad winter WC et al. Now in a ‘normal’ year, he’s being exposed massively for his glaring deficiencies. Theres absoiuteky zero identity under him. No style. Nothing. At least with Solksjaer you knew what he was trying to do and what Utd were. This guy has nothing to show after all the money blown on average mediocrity and injuries don’t mask that.

You look at every other team in the top 10 (presume you are still top 10?) and they are all progressive, attacking sides that all have one thing in common. Good coaching. And then theres Utd. Who just look like a group of disorganised individuals.

The ownership and the club rotting from the head down is a constant no question. But I honestly can’t remember as badly prepared/ coached Utd as now. And that falls squarely on the manager.

Last edited:
The ownership and the club rotting from the head down is a constant no question. But I honestly can’t remember as badly prepared/ coached Utd as now. And that falls squarely on the manager.
Why do you think this has been a recurrent theme for the past 10 years mate? We’ve had some of the most system driven managers signed and it all ends the same.

The clubs a complete mess from top to bottom. Well at least at first team level. The academy and womens team are doing well.

**** owners, **** ceo, wrong dof, basically anything behind the scenes first team level support wise is ****. Players from what 5/6 managers. Players on stupid contracts. Players managers can’t get rid of either for politics/commercial or wages wise. Nearly 800m in debt. Club making a loss despite record revenues. Rotting stadium. Match day experience is ****. A training centre that’s falling miles behind.

We are basically a mid team prem side now and it’s not going to get any better baring some minor miracle. Fans may not like it but sooner they start getting there head around it the better. I’m not one to be all doom and gloom but we need to start opening our eyes. And anyone thinking a new manager will fix our fortunes is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Step 1) sack the glazers
Step 2) get people who understand football instead of bankars so the manager cant sign his **** players he knows.
Step 3) get Xabi Alonso

The clubs a complete mess from top to bottom. Well at least at first team level. The academy and womens team are doing well.

**** owners, **** ceo, wrong dof, basically anything behind the scenes first team level support wise is ****. Players from what 5/6 managers. Players on stupid contracts. Players managers can’t get rid of either for politics/commercial or wages wise. Nearly 800m in debt. Club making a loss despite record revenues. Rotting stadium. Match day experience is ****. A training centre that’s falling miles behind.

We are basically a mid team prem side now and it’s not going to get any better baring some minor miracle. Fans may not like it but sooner they start getting there head around it the better. I’m not one to be all doom and gloom but we need to start opening our eyes. And anyone thinking a new manager will fix our fortunes is living in cloud cuckoo land.
You are totally correct, the worrying thing is this cycle will not change anytime soon. The younger Glazers have infected the club with their attitudes from the top downwards since their father died in 2014 team performance has dropped off significantly whilst profits have spiralled (the Fergie effect isn't the only reason behind the drop, even the best managers would stuggle IMHO). The constant purchase of expensive fading 'stars' on huge wages and giving contracts to players who should have been let go has created a club where the players are just going through the motions lacking respect and not giving a ****. Don't get me started on the way the youth set up has been treated, how many youngsters have been sold for a pittance (with sell on clauses in the hope of some small profit later down the line) because they can't see a way through. Getting rid of the Glazers won't solve the issue (I have serious doubts with the whole Ratcliffe thing as well) as the rot is too ingrained.

You are totally correct, the worrying thing is this cycle will not change anytime soon. The younger Glazers have infected the club with their attitudes from the top downwards since their father died in 2014 team performance has dropped off significantly whilst profits have spiralled (the Fergie effect isn't the only reason behind the drop, even the best managers would stuggle IMHO). The constant purchase of expensive fading 'stars' on huge wages and giving contracts to players who should have been let go has created a club where the players are just going through the motions lacking respect and not giving a ****. Don't get me started on the way the youth set up has been treated, how many youngsters have been sold for a pittance (with sell on clauses in the hope of some small profit later down the line) because they can't see a way through. Getting rid of the Glazers won't solve the issue (I have serious doubts with the whole Ratcliffe thing as well) as the rot is too ingrained.
That’s not a youth setup issue. That’s the same issue we have at first team level with the plonkers who handle the clubs transfers lol

De Zerbi got into a right system, just like Potter did. Alonso is doing wonders with Leverkusen. But none of them would succeed unless 1. and 2. get sorted.
Agree. Even though I’m not sold at all on SJR deal. I hold a small hope at least he will bring in competent football people in like Mitchell and Blanc. Just depends how much control they will be given also.