The Manchester United Thread

but saying that i sold varane end of 2nd season on fm24 for over 150m
I sold him for £80m in the January window, those Saudi Clubs are so generous with their money. Mind you even they don't want to buy Martial or Van Der Beek lol

Oh we’re definitely dropping points mate. Facing an Everton crowd and side with the added siege of point deduction at the goodison?

Absolutely made up you were wrong mate.

Goal of the season boxed. Blue ***** mired the bottom three. Let yourselves down with the cringe singing about poverty like. But everyone's happy this Sunday evening. 👊🏻🍻

Strangest 3-0 win we’ve had since the United-Liverpool game back in 2015. We won 3-0 but it could’ve easily finished 6-3 to Liverpool on a different day but we had Sterling to thank for botching 3 1v1s…even if it was against a peak DDG.

That said, everything just went right for us today.

Onana.

Joint most cleansheets in the league.
Second best save percentage behind only Allison.
Second most saves made behind only Foderingham of Sheffield United.
Joined 2nd for PSxG stat (level with Allison, behind Kaminski from Luton).

Onana.

Joint most cleansheets in the league.
Second best save percentage behind only Allison.
Second most saves made behind only Foderingham of Sheffield United.
Joined 2nd for PSxG stat (level with Allison, behind Kaminski from Luton).
Still a bit unconvincing with how he parried his saves back into danger (this was an underrated part of DDG’s game so maybe we’ve just been spoiled) but he’s improved since that penalty save.

Did I read it correctly that Anthony Elanga has outscored Manchester United's entire frontline so far this season?

Hojlund and Antony back in training this morning. Hopefully both can be in the squad for tomorrow night. Huge match!

Onana's been good in last few games. Issue is, he really shouldn't be tested as often.

Lets hope Jean-Claude Van Damme can kick some senses back into United.
He’s been solid since that penalty save against Copahagen. Even read some stat that he’s saved the most shot in the PL which is a good and bad thing. He can stop shots but then again, why is he stopping so many shots?