The Manchester United Thread

Yet they are still above Newcastle in the league who's fans are crowing about having a 'good' start to the season work that one out!

Yeah to be 6 points off top is amazing really considering injuries off the field stuff and the footy we have played.

Another huge win for the women’s team 5-0 against West Ham taking them second in the table. That after the 7-0 in mid week. Scorers today Geyse, Turner, Parris, Garcia, Malard

Sad day today with SBC funeral🙏🏼😢

Coud be a huge week in the clubs history. Ornstien making some big claims with SJR investment / start of full take over.

🚨
BILLIONAIRE Leon Cooperman has taken a stake in #mufc. [@DeItaone]

The clear out begins 😁

Mark Kleinman

@MarkKleinmanSky

·
EXCLUSIVE: Richard Arnold, the Manchester United Football Club CEO, is to leave the club by the end of the year. An announcement will be made later today and will come shortly before Sir Jim Ratcliffe's Ineos Sport confirms the acquisition of a 25% stake in the club. More soon.

The clear out begins 😁

Mark Kleinman
@MarkKleinmanSky

·
EXCLUSIVE: Richard Arnold, the Manchester United Football Club CEO, is to leave the club by the end of the year. An announcement will be made later today and will come shortly before Sir Jim Ratcliffe's Ineos Sport confirms the acquisition of a 25% stake in the club. More soon.
thought you liked him?

thought you liked him?
Arnold no. But I was willing to give him a chance and thought he would do a bit better than woody lol. I’m surprised he’s not staying on in some commercial aspect as he’s been brilliant at that side. But we need a reset I guess.

It’s Murtaugh I like.