The Manchester United Thread

I my belief Manchester United should do this if it was feasible.
Need to sell in January or the summer transfer window: Victor Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Mason Mount, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Casemiro, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Antony, Tom Heaton, Jadon Sancho, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Donny van de Beek, Jonny Evans, Brandon Williams & Scott McTominay.
Do not renew loan deal or buy in the summer: Sofyan Amrabat & Sergio Reguilón.
Keep: Altay Bayındır, Lisandro Martínez, Bruno Fernandes, Rasmus Højlund, Tyrell Malacia, Christian Eriksen, Amad Diallo, Alejandro Garnacho, Luke Shaw, André Onana, Facundo Pellistri, Kobbie Mainoo, Álvaro Fernández & Hannibal Mejbri.
In my opinion on humanity reasons we can't keep Mason Greenwood, but on football reasons only I would like keep him.

I think United should on any future signings or renew contracts from now on, should have lower basic wages with more performance rated bonuses in their contracts ie. goal bonus, assist bonus, clean sheet bonus and win bonus. Then maybe their performance will better in the future?
We won’t have a squad getting rid of all those lol. At most Sancho, Varane, Linderlof, McTominey, Martial, DVB, Reguilon, Williams in the next 2 windows.

I my belief Manchester United should do this if it was feasible.
Need to sell in January or the summer transfer window: Victor Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Mason Mount, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Casemiro, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Antony, Tom Heaton, Jadon Sancho, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Donny van de Beek, Jonny Evans, Brandon Williams & Scott McTominay.

It's not feasible.
There's not a company in the world that would get rid of 16 assets in one go.

You wouldn't even have an operating restaurant give redundancy to 16 staff members... Never mind an internationally recognised sports company.

Same old, same old...

20231205_064247.png

About time a manger did this!!!

Sky Sports chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol, the Manchester Evening News' chief Manchester United correspondent Samuel Luckhurst, The Mirror's David McDonnell and Rob Dawson of ESPN have all been blocked from joining Ten Hag’s press conference this afternoon. [@MailSport] #MUFC

#mufc statement: “[We have] taken action with the manager against several media organisations, not for publishing stories we don't like, but for doing so without first contacting us to give us the opportunity to comment, challenge or contextualize.”

you keep giving S H I T to mctominey but hes the only 1 who seems to give a S H I T
That might be the case but the club shouldn't be relying on him to get them out of S H I T. Don't get me wrong I actually like McTominey as a player he is very underrated but, the front line are the ones who should be getting the club out of the S H IT.

As always, McTominay is useful squad option, similar to Fellaini, offers something unique going forward. He should in no way, shape or form be part of midfield solition.

Get Casemiro replacement, someone who has legs and someone who reads the game well as a playmaker. Unless Mount can be that playmaker (highly doubt), play him further up. Maybe Mount and Bruno can play together, but pressing needs to click and that means no more passengers (ie Rashford, Martial, McTominay, Lindelof, Dalot...)

Still fuxctonne to be done.

As always, McTominay is useful squad option, similar to Fellaini, offers something unique going forward. He should in no way, shape or form be part of midfield solition.

Get Casemiro replacement, someone who has legs and someone who reads the game well as a playmaker. Unless Mount can be that playmaker (highly doubt), play him further up. Maybe Mount and Bruno can play together, but pressing needs to click and that means no more passengers (ie Rashford, Martial, McTominay, Lindelof, Dalot...)

Still fuxctonne to be done.
That’s was what impressed me last night. Yes we created a lot of chances. But the co ordination in the press and the intelligence in cutting off passing lanes was superb. And Amarabat was at the heart of that along with the front 3 and Bruno. Sensational performance from him after a couple of misplaced passes in the first 10 mins.

Sofyan Amrabat’s game by numbers vs. Chelsea: 93% pass accuracy

61 touches

46/49 passes completed

13 ball recoveries

6/7 ground duels won

3/3 tackles won

2/2 dribbles completed

1 key pass

Engine in midfield.
🚂

Don't get me wrong. It's Chelsea. They are in deeper **** than United.