The Manchester United Thread

Come on Forson 😁

Attachments

• IMG_6828.jpeg
    IMG_6828.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 6
Many more matches like that till the end of the season ETH won’t last. And anyone who thinks SJR and Brailsford won’t have a big clear out out in the summer and cares about the name etc they will be mistaken. If they feel it’s necessary to clear out a host of first team and players not good enough for the better they will. No one is safe!

Many more matches like that till the end of the season ETH won’t last. And anyone who thinks SJR and Brailsford won’t have a big clear out out in the summer and cares about the name etc they will be mistaken. If they feel it’s necessary to clear out a host of first team and players not good enough for the better they will. No one is safe!
I’ve said this before but Ten Hag’s job is safe till the end of the season and Berrada will likely be given the decision on what to do with him. You also notice how coy SJR was when asked about Ten Hag’s future.

no thay will not few will leave but not as many as you think

no thay will not few will leave but not as many as you think
Think you will be surprised. Eriksen, Varane, Evans, Martial all out of contract. AWB, Maguire, McTominey all close to being sold. Maguire and Casemiro old player on huge wages. Williams, Fernandez, Gore, Hannibal, Pellistri, Amad I would say any of those are certain to be safe either. Not to mention Sancho, Greenwood, DVB. The clear out will be more than a few.

Think CL will be the decider if ETH keeps his job or not
They both go hand in hand. From this point on, if he makes top 4, that would be pretty impressive all things considered and enough to merit another season. If he doesn’t, he deserves to get binned, not just for that but just our overall performances this season.

We’ve only made it thus far by margins and certain players finding their scoring boots. Otherwise, we’ve been playing suicide football for most of it. Blame the glazers all you want but they are not the reason we concede double digits in shot every single game, regardless of the team we play. We’re close to the bottom of the league for shots conceded which includes the likes of Sheffield United and Burnley. It’s not like we’re generating a lot of chances either. That is a system issue. I try to cut him some slack with the number of injuries we’ve had this season but he’s displayed an aversion of adapting to the players he has. Trying to get Lindelof to overlap like his Luke Shaw is just an example of that. So at this point, he’s stubborn at best or a terrible tactician at worst. Either way, he deserves whatever he gets come May.

Worst part is I don't think ten Hag understands position he's in. He's not being flexible at all. I've no doubt he would do amazing job at teams like City or Real Madrid, where you have amazing depth and players are versatile enough, however, this is a United side that lacks general quality and depth.
Although I do admire how he wants to drill United regardless of anything. For better or worse.

Keep the clear out coming 😁

@TheAthleticFC : another executive departure from Man United: Phil Lynch, the US media exec heavily criticised for speaking about the club’s fan sentiments graphs in 2021, is leaving Old Trafford for another job in sport.

Also the council has approved plans for the new stadium build next to Old Trafford and a regeneration of the surrounding area.

BBC Sport
@BBCSport

·
Manchester United's plan to build a new stadium has been backed by council chiefs at a meeting on Monday night.
🤝