The Manchester United Thread

Win for ETH 😀

Rich Fay

@RichFay
·
Jadon Sancho has returned to full United training. He held a positive meeting with Erik ten Hag this week and both agreed to draw a line on their disagreement and move on after Jason Sancho apologised. He won't feature against Rosenborg but is in contention for all other pre-season matches #mufc

Trust? He refused to train/ play for Utd.

He isn't worth anyone's time of day and should be nowhere your club.
I do agree with you mate but it’s like you said a while ago, Ratcliffe is a business man and he isn’t going to be okay with value of a multi million dollar asset plummeting even further by wasting away at the reserves so it’s either sell him or play him (seemingly a ploy to strengthen our hand).

There are only 2 clubs that are in for him: one of which would like to gaslight the entire footballing world to thing he’s some sort of disadvantaged prodigal son yet would prefer another non-committal loan and another really can’t afford anything other than a loan. This is the hand we’ve been dealt so integrating him back in is the best possible hand we can play to my chagrin.

Trust? He refused to train/ play for Utd.

He isn't worth anyone's time of day and should be nowhere your club.
I agree but everyone at least deserves a chance to correct mistakes. I seriously doubt he will be walking straight back into the first team you can't insult the manager and the club without some backlash. Ultimately however, the only ego which will have been hurt by this is the ego of Sancho clearly he thought that as a big value player he could get what he wants by throwing his teddies out of the cot but it didn't work that way.

Back