The Manchester United Thread

Yoro 🤩 Ineos cooking as the hipsters say😅 great signing and huge signal of intent and beating Madrid in the process!

Still need another CB though. Preferably one than can play LCB. CM is an absolute must also. Get those 2 in after Yoro and it will have been a very good window.

I'm confused...
What's all this "football" business going on at Manchester United?

Where's the news about the new Official Toilet roll holder sponsors?

Leny Yoro, must be ******* dreaming. My 1st choice from the start and such a seamless Varane replacement.

I feared this was going to be another De Jong affair but man, INEOS proved me wrong here

Not only are they getting their main choices this time round they aren't messing round getting held to ransom from other teams. The deadwood is starting to disappear not always for huge prices, admittedly, but with some manageable clauses and sell on fees.

Dalot, Martinez, Yoro, Mainoo, Amad, Zirkzee, Hojlund, Garnacho, Antony.

Possibly Branthwaite, De Ligt, Urgarte all 26 and under :) maybe a new RB and LB depending on outgoings.

Hopefully Fulham and West Ham do us a favour in regards to AWB and McTominey

Dalot, Martinez, Yoro, Mainoo, Amad, Zirkzee, Hojlund, Garnacho, Antony.

Possibly Branthwaite, De Ligt, Urgarte all 26 and under :) maybe a new RB and LB depending on outgoings.

Hopefully Fulham and West Ham do us a favour in regards to AWB and McTominey
Pls no. We already have the superior young talent

Leny Yoro, must be ******* dreaming. My 1st choice from the start and such a seamless Varane replacement.

I feared this was going to be another De Jong affair but man, INEOS proved me wrong here

What are they proving you wrong about again mate? If the Glazers were the name on the tin, itd be more of the same. Paying an initial £50 million plus, for an 18-year old with one season in the French league under his belt. (And not a very impressive one statistically at that). With one year left on his contract. When there was no opposition to sign him after everyone else, Madrid included, went 'F that money!'? Oh, and putting him on £113k per week rising to £145k ..... You rightly scolded them for doing similar with Mount. And you've just seen the return of Sancho after giving him stupid money out of the gate.

Now you're being proved wrong, with the exact same MO? Just under a different name. Interesting take.

Be naturally happy you've signed someone. But don't chat utter wham on this being anything different than what's gone before.

We would have never even had a sniff at signing Yoro if Ed, Murtaugh, Judge etc lol. Things are definitely not the same 🤣

Mate behave will yer. You've done what they did. Thrown ridiculous money at a kid nobody else was prepared to do.

Celebrate the signing. But don't talk ***** and make it something it isn't any different to the norm.

Madrid messed this right up. Thought he would hang around for them for a year. Thought they could strong arm Lille in to taking some joke of an offer because they thought Yoro wouldn’t dare turn them down🤣🤣🤣