The Manchester United Thread

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Forlan: "Luis Suarez few days ago asked me if he should stay at Liverpool. I told him he should think to move to Manchester United"

Not sure how reliable this is :D

Kagawa :wub:

Btw:
De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick; Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa; Welbeck

I'm nervous as ****. I don't even know if I can watch the game.

LOL I cant believe that they only closed that tiny part of stadium, not much of a punishment if you ask me.

I am going to be 10year older after this game. Because my heart stop every time robben cut inside.

This is so negative from us. How can we allow Bayern to have all this possession and not lose the game.

This is so negative from us. How can we allow Bayern to have all this possession and not lose the game.
Counter Attacking football....You should get use to it, because Moyes will play like that. You have to remember Moyes have never coach against team like this and still got the small team mentality.

If you attempted to go toe to toe they would get ripped apart moyes is doing it right no point losing the tie in the first half

Back